Installation & Licensing

*Expert Elite*
TravisNave
Message 11 of 17 (244 Views)

Re: Revit Arch Installation and Licence

03-23-2012 03:49 PM in reply to: mallorca
Your installation thinks its a network licensed version and not-stand alone. It was installed incorrectly.
Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                       Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave
Customer Service
bielskj
Message 12 of 17 (241 Views)

03-23-2012 03:54 PM in reply to: mallorca

Hello Mallorca,

As TravisNave (***Guru) mentioned, the software was installed incorrectly.  Please do a full unistall of your product and re-install it as standalone.  Please click here for assistance on how to do a full unistall of your product.

Lucio.Bielski
Front Desk Representative

Autodesk, Inc.

Customer Service
bielskj
Message 13 of 17 (229 Views)

03-26-2012 07:11 AM in reply to: bielskj

Hello Mallorca,

I have updated the link for the full unistal as the other link didn't seem to be working.  Please visit  http://autode.sk/xy7TLk

Lucio.Bielski
Front Desk Representative

Autodesk, Inc.

Contributor
azhark14
Message 14 of 17 (203 Views)

02-11-2013 03:13 PM in reply to: TravisNave

Hello

I am having the exact same problem-installed it 5 times now! AND YES I HAVE INSTALLED AS A STANDALONE SERVER!1 which seems to elude all the responses i have seen so far

blessme
Message 15 of 17 (186 Views)

02-13-2013 01:12 PM in reply to: azhark14

Dear ashark14

If it's any consolation, I'm having the exact same problem.

If you have the solution, PLEASE pass on to me as I'm growing old by the minute...

Community Manager
philip.s
Message 16 of 17 (177 Views)

Re: Revit Arch Installation and License

02-13-2013 03:51 PM in reply to: blessme

Hello Kin and Azhar,

This could be caused by an issue with your registry / licensing files. Can you both please try uninstalling the software, run Microsoft Fix-it, and then reinstall as a standalone to see if it resolves the problem?

Philip Schmelzer
blessme
Message 17 of 17 (153 Views)

02-17-2013 11:22 PM in reply to: TravisNave

Dear Philip

I've run the Microsoft fix-it.

I'm afraid it's still giving me this response. I'm on Windows 7 and stand-alone application.

I've scoured through most of the discussions regarding similar issues. The software hangs on th splash wind and then the message box appears: "Revit License unavailble. Unable to obtain a network license. No connection to the network license server could be established".

In the box it gives an option to enter in Viwer mode or Exit.

Thanks

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Up & Ready Blog

Boldly Install, Configure and Deploy Autodesk Software.

AutodeskHelp Blog

Your one-stop shop for the latest solutions, breaking news, and behind the scenes access to the world of Autodesk support.

Connect with Us

Twitter

Pinterest

Blog

Youtube