Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit 9 demo blocking Autocad server license problem?

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
blumarble
192 Views, 1 Reply

Revit 9 demo blocking Autocad server license problem?

We are planning to implement Revit. In just the last two days several of our drafters installed Revit 9 in demo mode. One has had no problem, but two of them did; the next time they rebooted and tried to start Autocad 2006 they got an error about Autocad not finding the server license (?) and it wouldn't run. They had to uninstall Revit and run "repair installation" on Autocad from the control panel, and they were able to recover Autocad with all their settings.
Our IT Manager has a call in to our vendor. Has anyone else seen this problem or might have an idea as to what's going on and how to fix it? We really want to get drafters here started with learning how to use Revit. Thanks!
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
TravisNave
in reply to: blumarble

This is a known error in Revit 9. I believe there is a patch for this or a brand new download of Revit 9 available. Might check into that or ask your Reseller.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report