Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit 21012 -- Troubleshooting Installing

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
garou3d
443 Views, 3 Replies

Revit 21012 -- Troubleshooting Installing

Hi I have tried everything to solve this issue, i just checked the registry keys, and everything is fine, i really need to install this whats wrong! 😞

this is the error error 1606 could not access network location program

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
camilo.lemos
in reply to: garou3d

Hi there garou3d!

Could you please try running the install as administrator and let me know if that solves the issue?

Thanks!

Camilo Lemos

Message 3 of 4
Darin.Green
in reply to: garou3d

garou3D,

When you're going through the installation wizard and you get to the product selection list, is "Autodesk Material Library 2012 - Medium Image Library" selected to be installed? If so, uncheck it then let the installation go through.

I was able to replicate this issue by uninstalling Revit 2012 from my machine then attemped to reinstall. During the installation, I received the same error message. The solution to this issue was to uninstall the Material Library as well as Revit.

Hope this helps.

If this information was helpful, please consider using the Accept Solution

Message 4 of 4
camilo.lemos
in reply to: Darin.Green

Thank you for your post Darin!

garou3d, could you please let us know if either Darin's suggestion or mine (or both!) were useful to solve your installation problem? If so, could you Accept it as Solution so that it will help more people with the same issue as yours?

Thank you!

Camilo Lemos

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report