Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit 2013 install help!

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
rhoefshutter
422 Views, 3 Replies

Revit 2013 install help!

I am taking revit in college and my class just started today.  So as a student we get to use the free student version.  When i am trying to install it has been installing saying "Installing Akamai Netsession Interface"  and has been stuck on it for about 7 hours and i am not sure if it is actually installing or if it just had gotten stuck.  Need help please. Need for class.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
philip.s
in reply to: rhoefshutter

Hello Rodney,

It sounds like you were using either the Install Now or Download Now method as they utilize an Akamai software, and that error typically means there's a connection issue (firewall, antivirus, etc..) on your end blocking communication. If so, can you please try again using the Browser Download option and let us know if it resolves the issue? 

Message 3 of 4
colleyja
in reply to: philip.s

I am having a similar problem, and Broswer Download did not work for me, either.  I am installing to a Windows 7 partition on a MacBookPro.  I attached the error message I receive.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Message 4 of 4
philip.s
in reply to: colleyja

Hello Jennifer!

Can you please try the error 1719 solutions found in this Microsoft support article and let us know if they resolve the issue?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report