Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit 2013 Installation: texture library cannot be installed

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
j_holtey
1601 Views, 2 Replies

Revit 2013 Installation: texture library cannot be installed

During my installation when it is almost done a message pops up that says "Texture libraries cannot be installed before the materials library. Please run the installer, "MaterialLibrary2013.msi" then try to install the texture libraries again."  I have run the msi installer and I have a materials library listed in program manager but it still gets the same error message and failed install again.  Is there a solution?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
j_holtey
in reply to: j_holtey

The answer to the Texture Library Error during Install is that it won't install on a Windows Vista OS.  I had to upgrade to Windows 7 - JAHLA

Message 3 of 3
TravisNave
in reply to: j_holtey

Thanks for sharing.  Vista is indeed unsupported for Autodesk 2013 products and newer.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report