Installation & Licensing

a0ray
Message 1 of 1 (392 Views)

Revit 2013 Installation complete. Some products failed to install" HELP

392 Views, 0 Replies
02-10-2013 07:35 PM

I am trying to install Autodesk Building Design Suite Ultimate 2013 Education Version using the supplied USB from Autodesk.  I have made several attempts without every installing the main program that I need - Revit 2013.  I tried to accept the default program selections when I click on the install icon on the lower right corner of the Setup screen.  When I do this NOTHING is successfully installed.  After several attempts, I was able to successfully install Autocad 2013.  I opened up Autocad and finalized the activation procedure for the Suite.  After a computer restart, I then went back and tried to install only Revit 2013. 

Now there are only 4 steps to the installation of Revit 2013.  While on the last step(1 of 4 remaining), a Revit icon appears on my desktop followed shortly by a "Windows Installer Message Box" stating;

The Feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable - click OK to try again or enter an alternate path to a folder containing the installation package "RVT2013LP.msi" in the box below

The existing path in the box is;

C:\Autodesk\Autodesk_Revit_2013_English_Win_32-64bit\x64\en-us\RVT2013\

I have tried browsing to the file on the USB F: and I have also tried copying it to my desktop and selecting that location.  Neither approach works.

After I redirect to the file, installation continues and the icon disappears off of my desktop.  I then get to experience the Summary page stating "Installation Complete - Some Products Failed to Install" with a big red X next to Revit 2013.

I hope someone can help.  I need to use Revit.

Thank you

Andrea

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Up & Ready Blog

Boldly Install, Configure and Deploy Autodesk Software.

AutodeskHelp Blog

Your one-stop shop for the latest solutions, breaking news, and behind the scenes access to the world of Autodesk support.

Connect with Us

Twitter

Pinterest

Blog

Youtube