Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit 2013 Failed - Installation aborted, Result=1603

23 REPLIES 23
SOLVED
Message 1 of 24
Milos_Vajdic
24411 Views, 23 Replies

Revit 2013 Failed - Installation aborted, Result=1603

Hi guys,

I am trying to install Building Design premium Suite but the whole things fails during Revit Installation.

I have attached the log file but there is nothing in there that can specify why is this happening.

Tried uninstalling Microsoft C++ 64bit redistributible as some people mentioned that it worked for them since computer had higher version than the installer, thus creating problems.

This solution did not work for me.

Any idea?

Regards,

Milos

23 REPLIES 23
Message 21 of 24
jsalaiz111
in reply to: Milos_Vajdic

how do you get to the files for microsoft visual c++

Message 22 of 24
TravisNave
in reply to: jsalaiz111

To install it? 

http://support.microsoft.com

To uninstall it?

Control Panel > Programs and Features

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 23 of 24
jsalaiz111
in reply to: TravisNave

sorry ment to unistall there multiple c++ there ones for 2005 2008 and 2010 which one should i unistall

Message 24 of 24
TravisNave
in reply to: jsalaiz111

You should uninstall which ever version is failing according to the installation log.  It will tell you which one it failed on at the end of the log.  Remove that version.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report