Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit 2011 deployment error

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
CJSupport2016
727 Views, 2 Replies

Revit 2011 deployment error

Created a 32 bit deployment for revit 2011.  Install fails on over half the XP pro boxes, while the other half installs perfectly.  Log shows no discrepancies between the sucessfull or bad installs.  Tried rerunning the deployment on the failed boxes with the same result.  Anyone have any ideas or run into a similar issue?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
TravisNave
in reply to: CJSupport2016

Most like a prerequisite issue on the problematic clients.  What do the install logs show in those problem computers?  Also, if your deployment is not a silent one, it may show you were the problem exists. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 3
CJSupport2016
in reply to: TravisNave

Install logs do not show any errors.  I did run a manual install, and had problems with design review that was installed by acad 2010, once removed silent install completed without incident.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report