Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit 2011 Installation problems

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
jaleighty
275 Views, 2 Replies

Revit 2011 Installation problems

When I installed Revit 2011, 2 of the cabinet bundles came up with an error. I chose "retry" several times, to no avail and finally chose "skip." (screen shots attached)  A message appeared indicating I would have another chance to install these two bundles upon opening Revit. When I opened Revit and tried loading them again, the same thing happened.

Do I need to uninstall and try again? If I uninstall it says not to delete the libraries? I only have CAD loaded on my machine besides Revit. Will uninstalling the libraries effect CAD?  Also, will I be able to use the same product key and serial numbers I already have for CAD and Revit if I have to uninstall and reinstall?  On top of all this, my activation for Revit is not working even though I have the product key, serial number, activation code and request code.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
TravisNave
in reply to: jaleighty

Skip the problematic files and delete them manually after uninstall.  You will be able to reinstall with your same numbers, no problem.  Make sure you have Admin rights, UAC is off, and your antivirus is disabled. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 3
jaleighty
in reply to: TravisNave

Thank you!  I just completed the reinstall and all issues were resolved.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report