Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resend Activation Email problem

588 REPLIES 588
SOLVED
Message 1 of 589
lancelet
14565 Views, 588 Replies

Resend Activation Email problem

Hi,

I'm currently unable to do anything with my account on the students.autodesk.com domain.  I'm continually presented with a request to re-activate my account by re-sending an activation email.  So, I click the link to resend, but am then told that my account is already active, and apparently no activation email is sent.

I'm unable to report the problem using the problem form, since when I click on that link, I'm again asked to re-activate my account, and enter the same loop as above!

Any help fixing this would be very much appreciated.

--

Jonathan Merritt, BE(Mech)/BSc, PhD

Research Fellow, The University of Melbourne

588 REPLIES 588
Message 501 of 589
jessica.t
in reply to: ploteo

Hi ploteo,

I just manually activated your account. You should receive your confirmation email shortly. Apologies for the inconvenience, thanks!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 502 of 589
screaminbob
in reply to: lancelet

Same problem, looks like this has been happening since '11.

my email is screaminbob@yahoo.com, I also tried changing to my partner's email: claire_mcfarland@active-play-advocates.org

Message 503 of 589
screaminbob
in reply to: screaminbob

sorry, seems ok now
Message 504 of 589
va3093
in reply to: screaminbob

I am having the same problem. Trying to download Inventor and no activation email is being recieved. 

Regards,

Wilhelm

Message 505 of 589
camilo.lemos
in reply to: va3093

Hi Wilhelm,

I have made some changes to your account and you should now be able to access the Education Community without any issues.

Camilo Lemos

Message 506 of 589
motoswapper
in reply to: camilo.lemos

I seem to be having the same issue since the new website. Was always able to access it before but now it's asking me to activate and I'm not recieving the email to activate. 

Any chance you could help me out?

Regards,

Adam

Message 507 of 589
camilo.lemos
in reply to: motoswapper

Hi Adam,

I haven't been able to find an Education Community account with the same email address you use here on the forums. Are you positive that you used the same e-mail address to register there? If you used a different one, could you send it to me via Private Message (click on my camilo.lemos profile name and then on Send This User a Private Message)?

Thank you,

Camilo Lemos

Message 508 of 589
anthonydias
in reply to: camilo.lemos

I'm having the same issue. No email is showing up.

-Tony

Message 509 of 589
jessica.t
in reply to: anthonydias

Hi @anthonydias,

I have just checked your account but it appears that your account has already been activated. Would you mind checking your spam filter to make sure your confirmation email didn't get stuck? Thanks!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 510 of 589
natethegreat126

ok they really need to fix this i need it for finals and it wont send the dam email....Fix this now!!!!!!!!!

Message 511 of 589
jasonsmith12

hy i have the same problem win i tried to log in . it says that they send my an email conformation . put when i go to my email i find just a message witout the conformation link . can any one help my please 🙂 . my email is jasomsmith@californiacolleges.edu

Message 512 of 589
jessica.t
in reply to: jasonsmith12

Hi @jasonsmith12,

I have just manually activated your account and you should be receiving a notification email shortly. Apologies for the inconvenience! Thanks!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 513 of 589
raddesign42
in reply to: jessica.t

HELP, i keep trying to send the activation email to get the mac student version of auto cad for a class Im taking, and getting nothing

Kim

albe6573@uidaho.edu

Message 514 of 589
jessica.t
in reply to: raddesign42

Hi @raddesign42 and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

I have manually activated your account so you should receive your confirmation email very shortly. Sincere apologies for the inconvenience! If you have any other questions be sure to let us know. Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 515 of 589
LouisJang

hi, can someone please activate my account as well? i've got exactly the same problem, i just can't recieve the activation email for some reason. thanks!

Message 516 of 589
joane.bonghanoy
in reply to: LouisJang

Hi Loius,

I replied to your other post and I have manually activated your EDU account. 

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 517 of 589
caesquiv17

Hi, Ive been having the same issue with not recieving the confirmation email as well. My email is caesquiv17@gmail.com

Message 518 of 589
akarya

I am having this problem as well. It confuses me though because I thought my account was activated. It was activated at one point, so it confuses me why I need to activate it again. I did initially register with my .EDU account and then changed my account settings to my gmail account so this may be where the problem is.  Thanks for your help.  My email is xxxxxx@xxxxxxx.com

Message 519 of 589
camilo.lemos
in reply to: akarya

Hi @akarya welcome to the Community!

I've manually activated your account (it is registered with your .edu email address). You should now be able to use the Education Community normally.

I hope this helps!

Camilo Lemos

Message 520 of 589
tazav

I also didn't receive an activation email. Taza@bu.edu

Thanks.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report