Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resend Activation Email problem

588 REPLIES 588
SOLVED
Message 1 of 589
lancelet
14624 Views, 588 Replies

Resend Activation Email problem

Hi,

I'm currently unable to do anything with my account on the students.autodesk.com domain.  I'm continually presented with a request to re-activate my account by re-sending an activation email.  So, I click the link to resend, but am then told that my account is already active, and apparently no activation email is sent.

I'm unable to report the problem using the problem form, since when I click on that link, I'm again asked to re-activate my account, and enter the same loop as above!

Any help fixing this would be very much appreciated.

--

Jonathan Merritt, BE(Mech)/BSc, PhD

Research Fellow, The University of Melbourne

588 REPLIES 588
Message 481 of 589
nagaraj15393
in reply to: lancelet

Message 482 of 589
cvvassallo
in reply to: philip.s

Heyi, I also was one of the many people who did not get the activation email. If you could activate my account, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Message 483 of 589

Hi

All fixed now. Thanks for the great work
Message 484 of 589
kristoffer.white

I am also having problems with the activation step. I've read through the forums and haven't found a solution that I can do myself. I was wondering if anyone else has figured out how to fix this.

Thanks

Message 485 of 589
jeffrey.sin
in reply to: cvvassallo

Hi Corinne,

First and foremost, welcome to the Autodesk Community. I checked your user account and it is now showing as activated. You should now be able to log-in to the Education Community using the user ID and password that you set during registration.

Thanks,

Jeffrey Sin

Autodesk Customer Support
Message 486 of 589

Hi Kris,

Welcome to the Autodesk Community. I checked your user account as well and it is now also showing as activated. You should now be able to log-in to the Education Community using the user ID and password that you set during registration.

Thanks,

Jeffrey Sin

Autodesk Customer Support
Message 487 of 589
fcdougan
in reply to: jeffrey.sin

Hi,

I'm also in the position where I have been locked out by the (re)activation process. Confused as I have used the service for years. No emails in any folders or filters. Please advise or help me out :).

Cheers
Message 488 of 589
camilo.lemos
in reply to: fcdougan

Hi fcdougan and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

I have made some changes to your account and you should now be able to access the Education Community without any issues.

Let me know if you need any further help.

Camilo Lemos

Message 489 of 589

Thank you
Message 490 of 589
Devisaur
in reply to: jeffrey.sin

I'm having the same problem, I just signed up for a student account and I have yet to receive the activation email. Any chance someone can help me out? Thanks.
Message 491 of 589
Devisaur
in reply to: Devisaur

Looks like there was a delay in the email being set. Fixed now.
Message 492 of 589

I also don't get an activation-email. and i tried the resend button. 
I also tried it with an older account but it just doesn't work.. 
Is there any way you can activate your account without that email?

Message 493 of 589

Hi Jolien, and welcome to the Community!

I have made manually activated your account and you should now be able to access the Education Community without any issues. You don't need to wait for an activation email any longer.

Let me know if you need any additional help.

Camilo Lemos

Message 494 of 589
kralpatr
in reply to: camilo.lemos

I have also a problem with activation e-mail. I haven't received any. I have also tried to resend an activation e-mail but nothing was delivered to me.

Thank you for your help.

Message 495 of 589
jessica.t
in reply to: kralpatr

Hello Patrik and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

I have just manually activated your Education Community account. You should receive your confirmation email shortly.

Apologies for the inconvenience! Please confirm that you have received your email.

Thanks very much!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 496 of 589
s_8vcyut
in reply to: kralpatr

Hey!

Same Problem with the activation email. No activation email, no resent.

I had the same problem a few months ago and my account is already active...or not?! 🙂 I wanted to sign in and was told that my account hasn't been activated yet.

Could you please reactivate?

greets

Message 497 of 589
jessica.t
in reply to: s_8vcyut

Hi Tim and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

I have manually activated your Education Community account and you should receive your confirmation email shortly. Apologies for the inconvenience!

Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns. Thanks!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 498 of 589
luvent

I have also a problem with activation e-mail. I haven't received any. I have also tried to resend an activation e-mail but nothing was delivered to me. Thank you for your help. .

Message 499 of 589
camilo.lemos
in reply to: luvent

Hi L.Go and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

Can you please send me a Private Message with the e-mail address you used to register on the Education Community (click on my camilo.lemos profile name and then on Send This User a Private Message)? The one you registered on the forums doesn't exist on the Community.

Thank you

Camilo Lemos

Message 500 of 589
ploteo
in reply to: camilo.lemos

I have also got the problem with the activation e-mail.

I haven't received it. I have also tried to resend an activation e-mail but nothing was delivered to me.

Thank you for your help.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report