Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resend Activation Email problem

588 REPLIES 588
SOLVED
Message 1 of 589
lancelet
14622 Views, 588 Replies

Resend Activation Email problem

Hi,

I'm currently unable to do anything with my account on the students.autodesk.com domain.  I'm continually presented with a request to re-activate my account by re-sending an activation email.  So, I click the link to resend, but am then told that my account is already active, and apparently no activation email is sent.

I'm unable to report the problem using the problem form, since when I click on that link, I'm again asked to re-activate my account, and enter the same loop as above!

Any help fixing this would be very much appreciated.

--

Jonathan Merritt, BE(Mech)/BSc, PhD

Research Fellow, The University of Melbourne

588 REPLIES 588
Message 421 of 589
drumroll67
in reply to: amanda.k

Hello,

I as well am having the same problem. Do you think you can manually activate my account for me?

I would much appreciate the help. Thanks

Message 422 of 589
camilo.lemos
in reply to: drumroll67

Hi drumroll67,

I have made some changes to your account and you should now be able to access the Education Community without any issues.

Best regards, 

Camilo Lemos

Message 423 of 589
t.stonefield
in reply to: lancelet

Just the same trouble I have.

Could someone acctivate my account manually?

Thanks in advance.

Message 424 of 589

Dear drumroll67,

Could you please send the email address associated to your account? Please send it via private message? 

Thank you!

Best Regards,

Arlin Bibat
Message 425 of 589

xxxxxxxxxx@yahoo.com

Sorry, I am not quite sure how to send it via private message.

Thank you

Message 426 of 589

Dear drumroll67.

I have removed your personal information. You can always click on my name arlinpega.bibat and click on "Send Private Message". I checked on your account and it has been activated. I sent you a new private message, You can click on the envelope located on top right of this page. 

Best Regards,

Arlin Bibat
Message 427 of 589
t.stonefield

Hello,

Same problem here.

I have tried couple of times and no chance to figure it out.

resend.PNG

Message 428 of 589
camilo.lemos
in reply to: t.stonefield

Hi t.stonefield,

I have made some changes to your account and you should now be able to access the Education Community without any issues.

Best regards,

Camilo Lemos

Message 429 of 589
Anonymous
in reply to: camilo.lemos

Hello,

I as well am having the same problem. Do you think you can manually activate my account for me?

I would much appreciate the help. Thanks

Message 430 of 589
philip.s
in reply to: Anonymous

Your account should be fixed now as well Gökhan!

Message 431 of 589
ncote

I have the same problem as everyone else... Let me know what I or you can do. Thanks!
Message 432 of 589
philip.s
in reply to: ncote

Our apologies for the inconvenience ncote!

I've just made the appropriate chances to your account and you should once again have full access to the Education Community site.

Please let us know if anything else comes up!

Message 433 of 589
vamunoz

Hi I have a similar problem.

I don't recieve account activation emails. Could you help me?

Valentina

Message 434 of 589
philip.s
in reply to: vamunoz

You should be all set now Valentina!

As mentioned in some of the previous posts, the activation email's can sometimes get routed to junk folders or blocked all together. I'd suggest that anyone who finds themselves in a similar situation also explore the option to validate over the phone via text message.

Message 435 of 589
korrin.franklin

My account is yet again going through this same activation loop. I hope you can resolve this issue soon thanks.

Message 436 of 589

Hi Korrin,

Changes were made to your EDU account and you should be able to log in and enjoys the benefits of the site.

Let me know if you still cannot log in and download any Product. 

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 437 of 589

I need my account working again. It gives me a loop as well. Can you make it where I can download my remaining 3 products? Why did this happen..? Are you all getting overloaded with traffic or something?

Message 438 of 589
philip.s
in reply to: tbmitchell

My apologies for the inconvenience Todd, and while I'm unable to speak to the cause of this issue, I can confirm that I've made the necessary adjustments to your account.

Please let us know if you need additional assistance!

Message 439 of 589
cwestein

My account is also going through the same activation feedback loop, could you take a look at it and hopefully fix my issue the same way as the rest of those above me? 

Thanks a lot!

Message 440 of 589
philip.s
in reply to: cwestein

You should be good to go now Colin!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report