Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resend Activation Email problem

588 REPLIES 588
SOLVED
Message 1 of 589
lancelet
15074 Views, 588 Replies

Resend Activation Email problem

Hi,

I'm currently unable to do anything with my account on the students.autodesk.com domain.  I'm continually presented with a request to re-activate my account by re-sending an activation email.  So, I click the link to resend, but am then told that my account is already active, and apparently no activation email is sent.

I'm unable to report the problem using the problem form, since when I click on that link, I'm again asked to re-activate my account, and enter the same loop as above!

Any help fixing this would be very much appreciated.

--

Jonathan Merritt, BE(Mech)/BSc, PhD

Research Fellow, The University of Melbourne

588 REPLIES 588
Message 541 of 589

Hi Christopher,

I have manually activated your EDU account. You should now be able to log in and enjoy the benefits of the site.

Let me know if you have any other issues or questions. 

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 542 of 589

Joane, 

Thank you so much. I do actually have another question. I have recently become very interested in utilizing autolisp and I was wondering if you could point me to the best free resources for learning to write functions. Thank you for your time.

-Chris

Message 543 of 589
Eanny
in reply to: joane.bonghanoy

Hi,

I've been having the same problem as everyone else here, I actually signed up quite a while back, and have had no success with the activation email even until now. The email just doesn't appear no matter how many times i hit resend. Some assistance would be appreciated, thanks!

Ean

Message 544 of 589
jessica.t
in reply to: Eanny

Hi @Eanny,

I have just manually activated your Education Community account. If you have any other questions or concerns please let us know. Thanks!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 545 of 589
witchfireforge
in reply to: lancelet

Same Problem with my account 😞

Message 546 of 589

Hi witchfireforge,

I have manually activated your EDU account and you should now be able to log in and download any available Products.

Reply back and let me know if you are still having issues. 

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 547 of 589
felix_rschneider

Hi,

I Have the same problem with my EDU account. It would be great if somebody could activate it.

Felix

Message 548 of 589
philip.s
in reply to: felix_rschneider

Hello @felix_rschneider!

I've just activated your account.

If anyone else is experiencing this issue, please make sure to check your email junk folder prior to contacting our Education Community Support Team for assistance. 

Message 549 of 589
kgouge20

I am unable to activate my student account, If someone could it would be greatly appreciated

Message 550 of 589
jessica.t
in reply to: kgouge20

Welcome to the Autodesk Community, @kgouge20!

I have just manually activated your Education Community account, apologies for the inconvenience! Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns. Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 551 of 589
maxim.raes

hey

i have the same problem i can't activate my EDu acount i don't receive an email with my activationcode

Maxim

Message 552 of 589
jessica.t
in reply to: maxim.raes

Hi @maxim.raes and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

I have manually activated your Education Community account. Please let us know if you have any further troubles. Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 553 of 589
robyanes
in reply to: jessica.t

Hello! Im trying to register/activate my autodesk account as a student to download maya with this email: xxxxxxxxx.edu
But when I try to log in it wont let me because the account needs to be activated. However no matter how many times I press resend activation email 
it just doesnt send it. What can I do? Could you activate my account manually please? That would mean a lot to me.

Many thanks, 

Roberto Yanes

Message 554 of 589
joane.bonghanoy
in reply to: robyanes

Hi Roberto,

I got your Private Message. You should now be able to log in to your EDU account. Let me know if you still can't log in. 

Also, for  your Privacy and Security do not post any License or personal details on the Forums. 

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 555 of 589
ChristopherShaw

Hi, 

I seem to have encountered an error while trying to download an educational version of Revit. Each time I press "Create Edu Comm Account" I receive a message saying that my account has not been activated yet. I then click on the resend activation email and then go through the steps again to end with this same result? Is there something I am missing or do I need to wait for a manual activation of my account/confirmation from Autodesk? Any help would be much appreciated as I have a huge final year project to get started on. Thank you!

Best regards,

Christopher

Message 556 of 589
philip.s
in reply to: ChristopherShaw

Hello @ChristopherShaw!

Just looked and it appears that your account has been activated. Are you still having an issue downloading? If so, does the same thing happen on a different browser? One potential workaround if it's still not working would be to create a new account with a different email address.

Anyone else that is also unable to activate their student account and/or is not receiving the activation emails, please 1st check your spam folder and then contact our Education Support Team for account activation assistance if need be.

Message 557 of 589
SinonChan1

Having a problem with my account, everytime I press activate it says it's not activated and I have to resend 

Any help would be appreciated! 

Message 558 of 589
Skretchy93
in reply to: SinonChan1

I have the same problem.

I got the activate e-mail and clicked on the link below, after this i tried to log into my account.

Now stands 

"Your account has not been activated yet"

Please help me i need it for my modul.

Message 559 of 589
jessica.t
in reply to: Skretchy93

Hi @SinonChan1 and @Skretchy93,

It appears that the account activation email problem has been resolved. If you continue to experience further account issues for any reason please fill out the Education Community Problem Form. Apologies for the inconvenience! Thanks!  

Jessica Thrasher
Message 560 of 589
Jasony98
in reply to: jessica.t

Hey, I recently registered for an EDU COMM Account and the activation email has not been sent to my email even though I've made it resend to my email.

But I'm still not receiving the email. Is there any fix for it?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report