Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resend Activation Email problem

588 REPLIES 588
SOLVED
Message 1 of 589
lancelet
14545 Views, 588 Replies

Resend Activation Email problem

Hi,

I'm currently unable to do anything with my account on the students.autodesk.com domain.  I'm continually presented with a request to re-activate my account by re-sending an activation email.  So, I click the link to resend, but am then told that my account is already active, and apparently no activation email is sent.

I'm unable to report the problem using the problem form, since when I click on that link, I'm again asked to re-activate my account, and enter the same loop as above!

Any help fixing this would be very much appreciated.

--

Jonathan Merritt, BE(Mech)/BSc, PhD

Research Fellow, The University of Melbourne

588 REPLIES 588
Message 461 of 589
WesleyRatliff
in reply to: philip.s

I'm having the same problem.  Can't install can't my serial numbers to reinstall software after a hard drive failure.  Keeps saying I need to activate, but it's already activated.

Message 462 of 589

Dear WesleyRatliff,

I'm sorry to hear about this. Is it possible for you to send us a screen print of what you are seeing from your end? Are you referring to your Autodesk Building Design Suite Ultimate? Kindly provide additional information so that we may help trounbleshoot further.

Best Regards,

Arlin Bibat
Message 463 of 589

Yes.  That and my Maya software.  Need to reinstall both.  I click on the "my software link" on the left side of the page.  I get the linked screen.  I put in my email and have hit send, but no email gets sent.  However, I know I've activated my software previously, and it tells me that I have on certain screens (can't manage to get it to show me that particular screen again).

Message 464 of 589

Dear WesleyRatliff,

I have made necessary adjustment. Kindly reset your password and log back in to your Education Community account. You should now be able to access the information you need to download your product. As for Autodesk Building Design Suite Ultimate 2013, kindly use the links below (valid for 30 days).

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

Part 7

Now, if you encounter any activation issue, please contact our Registration and Activation Team directly or call them at at 1-800-551-1490 (option #1 for English, then option #1 again for standalone deployment) for a manual activation.

Let me know how it works. Smiley Wink

Best Regards,

Arlin Bibat
Message 465 of 589
nicolasarielgold
in reply to: lancelet

i have a problem activation. i can not activate my acount. what should i do?

Message 466 of 589

Hey, sorry for the delay in replying.  Installing a new hard drive didn't actually fix the problem with my computer.  I'm not going to be reinstalling the Autodesk software on this computer, I'm going to be waiting until I get a new computer.  That was supposed to be 2 weeks ago, but hopefully, that actually happens this week (fun with Best Buy).  I'll let you know if I'm still having an issue once I try to install on the new computer.

Message 467 of 589

Hi Nico,

Changes were made to your Education Community account and you should now be abe to access and enjoy the benefits of the site.

Let me know if you are still having issues. 

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 468 of 589
kimx966e
in reply to: joane.bonghanoy

I'm also having the problem of never recieving the activation email.

I think maybe it's because my email wasn't up and running when I first registered. My school made an error but it's open now.

Thx in advance

/Kim

Message 469 of 589
philip.s
in reply to: kimx966e

Welcome to the community Kim!

I've just gone ahead and activated your Education Community account.

As mentioned in some of the previous posts, the activation email's can sometimes get routed to junk folders or blocked all together. I'd suggest that anyone who finds themselves in a similar situation make sure to look in those places, and also explore the option to validate over the phone via text message.

Message 470 of 589

I have the same problem, I do not get the activation email! I hope someone can help me and activate it manually! Thank you very much!

Tags (1)
Message 471 of 589
philip.s
in reply to: antoniograttier

Welcome to the community Antonio!

I've also just activated your Education Community account.

As mentioned in some of the previous posts, the activation email's can sometimes get routed to junk folders or blocked all together. I'd suggest that anyone who finds themselves in a similar situation make sure to look in those places, and also explore the option to validate over the phone via text message.

Message 472 of 589

I have the same problem, I do not get the activation email! I hope someone can help me and activate it manually! Thank you very much!

Message 473 of 589
joane.bonghanoy
in reply to: 40901467

Hi Veronica,

I have manually activated your EDU account. You should now be able to log in and enjoy the benefits of the site.

If you have any issues still logging in please let me know. 

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 474 of 589

I too am having problems activating my account

Message 475 of 589

Hi Brian,

I have manually activated your Education Community Account and log in details sent via Private Message (small envelope beside your profile name).

Do let me know if you still encounter any errors logging in. 

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 476 of 589
adam.thompson

Hihi, I also was one of the many people who did not get the activation email. If you could activate my account, that would be awesome.

Thanks!

Message 477 of 589

Adam,

I have manually activated your Education Community account. You should now be able to log into the site and enjoy its benefits. 

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 478 of 589
y160893

The same activation loop problem, could you help me please? Thank you

Message 479 of 589
shakdd00

Hi, I also cannot download software. It keeps asking for account activation but I have downloaded in the past, the activation email does not send, any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Message 480 of 589

Thanks for the help. I am up and running. Happy, Happy, Happy

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report