Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resend Activation Email problem

588 REPLIES 588
SOLVED
Message 1 of 589
lancelet
14629 Views, 588 Replies

Resend Activation Email problem

Hi,

I'm currently unable to do anything with my account on the students.autodesk.com domain.  I'm continually presented with a request to re-activate my account by re-sending an activation email.  So, I click the link to resend, but am then told that my account is already active, and apparently no activation email is sent.

I'm unable to report the problem using the problem form, since when I click on that link, I'm again asked to re-activate my account, and enter the same loop as above!

Any help fixing this would be very much appreciated.

--

Jonathan Merritt, BE(Mech)/BSc, PhD

Research Fellow, The University of Melbourne

588 REPLIES 588
Message 441 of 589
julianosavios
in reply to: ncote

Same problem here 😞

Message 442 of 589
philip.s
in reply to: julianosavios

I've just made the appropriate chances to your account Juliano and you should once again have full access to the Education Community site.

Please let us know if anything else comes up!

Message 443 of 589
royality_rocks
in reply to: philip.s

Could you please help me out as well?

Thank you!

Message 444 of 589

Hi royalty_rocks

I have made some changes to your account and you should now be able to access the Education Community without any issues.

Best regards,

Camilo Lemos

Message 445 of 589
Edellys
in reply to: camilo.lemos

Can't register. Can't even get through to ( Submit a request for assistance) Now I've been trying to get past the "select country" and "I am a..." part (I click on continue to step and nothing happens). Been trying for 4 days, in both my PC and my Macbook. Used Chrome, Internet Explorer, Safari and Firefox; none can get past Step 1.
Please help.
Message 446 of 589
philip.s
in reply to: Edellys

My apologies for the inconvenience Heidi.

I should be able to push this through for you if you could please send me a Private Message (click on my philip.s profile name and then "Send this user a private message") with your school info and password (or permission to reset).

Message 447 of 589
ajaybharath
in reply to: lancelet

I am also having this same problem. 

Message 448 of 589
camilo.lemos
in reply to: ajaybharath

Hi ajaybharath,

I haven't been able to locate a user on the Education Community with the e-mail address you used to log on the forums. Can you try registering an account again with the same or a different e-mail address? 

Thank you

Camilo Lemos

Message 449 of 589
yavuz.paksoy

Same Here, Again. Whenever I click on T-Splines. It does that again. Please fix my account and T-Splines for Rhino Serials.

Thanks!

Message 450 of 589

Hi yavuz.paksoy, 

Just to be sure I understood you correctly, by your description below, you meant you have already activation your account. You downloaded T-Splines, and after which you were asked to activate your account again, correct? 

If so, please send me a Private Message (click on my joane.bonghanoy profile name and then “Send this user a private message”) with your Email Address and User ID. I can't seem to pull up any account using yavuz.paksoy. Also, allow me to reset the password so I can log in and troubleshoot further. 

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 451 of 589
isharpilo

Hi! Same problem here. Could you check my account please? thanks!

Message 452 of 589
camilo.lemos
in reply to: isharpilo

Hi isharpilo,

I have made some changes to your account and you should now be able to access the Education Community without any issues.

Best regards,

Camilo Lemos

Message 453 of 589
paridestella

Same problem here, I wish you could help me a soon as possible.

Best regards

Message 454 of 589
camilo.lemos
in reply to: paridestella

Hi paridestella, 

Best regards,

Camilo Lemos

Message 455 of 589
mostafa.fekry87
in reply to: Cheng_Wu

i have the same problem in actavation message 

my accont has not  actavated yet. 

Thanx.

Message 456 of 589
philip.s
in reply to: mostafa.fekry87

You should be all set now Mostafa!

As mentioned in some of the previous posts, the activation email's can sometimes get routed to junk folders or blocked all together. I'd suggest that anyone who finds themselves in a similar situation also explore the option to validate over the phone via text message.

Message 457 of 589
melkey3

Hi! Same problem here. Could you check my account please? thanks!

Message 458 of 589
arlinpega.bibat
in reply to: melkey3

Dear melkey3:

I have made necessary adjustment and you should now be able to access your Education Community account. If you are not able to log-in, simply reset your password and everythinf should now be working.Smiley Happy

Best Regard,

Arlin Bibat
Message 459 of 589

Same problem here

Message 460 of 589
philip.s
in reply to: yavuzpaksoy

Hello Ismail!

I've just made the appropriate changes to your Education Community account and you should now be good to go!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report