Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resend Activation Email problem

588 REPLIES 588
SOLVED
Message 1 of 589
lancelet
14587 Views, 588 Replies

Resend Activation Email problem

Hi,

I'm currently unable to do anything with my account on the students.autodesk.com domain.  I'm continually presented with a request to re-activate my account by re-sending an activation email.  So, I click the link to resend, but am then told that my account is already active, and apparently no activation email is sent.

I'm unable to report the problem using the problem form, since when I click on that link, I'm again asked to re-activate my account, and enter the same loop as above!

Any help fixing this would be very much appreciated.

--

Jonathan Merritt, BE(Mech)/BSc, PhD

Research Fellow, The University of Melbourne

588 REPLIES 588
Message 321 of 589
joane.bonghanoy
in reply to: mjdr2d2

Hi mjdr2d2,

If you downloaded the 30 day Trial Version, then once 30 days is up you would need to enter a Serial Number that you purchased to continue using it.

What Autodesk site is your son trying to log into? Can you reply back with the URL?

Note too that we have this Eduction Community Site wherein students can register and join to download any available Products for free. 

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 322 of 589
vanessa.stockton
in reply to: lancelet

I cannot get AutoCAD on my computer for the life of me. I do not understand. Is there a glich with the download that is available on the website? Everytime I install (and I have done this process at least a dozen times now), the installer will not run the setup to complete the process. It keeps saying there is a communication failure. Please help!

Message 323 of 589
amanda.k
in reply to: vanessa.stockton

Hello Vanessa,

Welcome to the community!

I just tested the download myself and there was no glitch. However, here are some tips you can try in order to set yourself up for success:

• Make sure you are the administrator on your computer.
  • Temporarily disable firewall / antivirus
  • Create a new account on your computer and give it administrative privileges. Try to download into this account.
  • Download from the link below. Please make sure you choose the correct version for your computer.

AutoCAD 2013 32 Bit

AutoCAD 2013 64 Bit

If you are still not successful, please post your installation log for further assistance.

Amanda Kinley
Community Program Manager
Message 324 of 589
fretess001

Hi

I am a student on the univerisity of Amsterdam. I can't download the programs because I didn't recieved a activation mail.

Sven de Fretes

Message 325 of 589
camilo.lemos
in reply to: fretess001

Hi Sven and welcome to the forums

I have manually activaetd your account so you should now be able to access the Educatio Community normally.

Let me know if you need any more help:)

Camilo Lemos

Message 326 of 589
abefest22

I have exactly the same problem

"

I have the same problem; that I get redirected to the 'resend activation e-mail' page. I have tried to reactivate and it says my account is already activated.

When I registered my email and activated the account it worked at first and I could download T-splines, but an error message said that there where no more serial keys and now I am constantly redirected to 'resend activation e-mail'.

"

Message 327 of 589
joane.bonghanoy
in reply to: abefest22

Hi Olle,

Changes were made to your Education Community account and you should no longer have the error mentioned. Do try logging back in and download your software of choice. 

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 328 of 589
dansam12

HI, I am a student from Bern, CH, new to this forum.

Could you please also help me with the account? I keep getting this message whenever I try to login after the registration

"Your account has not yet been activated. If you have not received your activation email, please enter your email address below to resend the email"

kind regards

daniele

Message 329 of 589
camilo.lemos
in reply to: dansam12

Hi Daniele, 

I have made a few changes to your account settings and you should be able to access the Education Community normally now and enjoy all its benefits.

Before you log in, please clear your browser's cache and cookies, close and reopen your browser and only then long in to the Education Community.

Regards,

Camilo Lemos

Message 330 of 589

Hi, 

I am facing the same problem. Could you please help me log into my student account?

Best, 

Johanna 

Message 331 of 589

Hi Johanna, 

I've made a couple of changes to your account and also sent you a new temporary password via Private Message (click on the envelope close to your name at the top of this page).

You should be able to access the Education Community normally now.

Let me know if you need any more help.

Regards,

Camilo Lemos

Message 332 of 589
abefest22
in reply to: joane.bonghanoy

the problem is back again. i'm trying to download Tspline

Message 333 of 589
philip.s

Our apologies for the inconvenience Olle. I've just made the necessary adjustments to our system and your account, and you should be good to go moving forward. 

Message 334 of 589
abefest22
in reply to: philip.s

i'm still having the the problem

1)

Resend Activation Email

Your account has not yet been activated. If you have not received your activation email, please enter your email address below to resend the email

Please enter the email address you used to register your account below:

Email:

2)

Resend Activation Email

This account is already active. Click here if you have forgotten your password.

Still having trouble? Please open a ticket via our Problem Form and our support team will manually activate your account.

Message 335 of 589
joane.bonghanoy

Hi Olle,

Just to be sure, you were able to log in successfully to your EDU site after the changes were made, correct? This "Resend Activation Email" error came about when you tried to download T-Spline?

If so, have you tried downloading other Products? Did you encounter the same error? 

I will await for your reply so I can look further into this. 

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 336 of 589
abefest22
in reply to: joane.bonghanoy

Hi Olle,

Just to be sure, you were able to log in successfully to your EDU site after the changes were made, correct?

first time yes sekent time no

This "Resend Activation Email" error came about when you tried to download T-Spline?

yes

If so, have you tried downloading other Products? 

no

I will await for your reply so I can look further into this. 

Message 337 of 589
shu2090

Hi,

I am a student at SIAST institute. I am also experiencing problems with the resent activation email problem. I've checked my inbox and junk folder but cannot find it anywhere.

Thanks

Message 338 of 589
s0535044

Hi,

I have the same problem; that I get redirected to the 'resend activation e-mail' page. I have tried to reactivate and it says my account is already activated.

Message 339 of 589
nzxo

I have the same problem,pls help...
Message 340 of 589
joane.bonghanoy
in reply to: shu2090

Hi shu2090,

Your EDU account has been activated and you should now be able to log in and enjoy the benefits of the Education Community Site.

For future reference, you can check your SPAM folder for any emails or notifications from Autodesk. 

Joane Bonghanoy

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report