Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resend Activation Email problem

588 REPLIES 588
SOLVED
Message 1 of 589
lancelet
14556 Views, 588 Replies

Resend Activation Email problem

Hi,

I'm currently unable to do anything with my account on the students.autodesk.com domain.  I'm continually presented with a request to re-activate my account by re-sending an activation email.  So, I click the link to resend, but am then told that my account is already active, and apparently no activation email is sent.

I'm unable to report the problem using the problem form, since when I click on that link, I'm again asked to re-activate my account, and enter the same loop as above!

Any help fixing this would be very much appreciated.

--

Jonathan Merritt, BE(Mech)/BSc, PhD

Research Fellow, The University of Melbourne

588 REPLIES 588
Message 301 of 589
CircarConsulting
in reply to: xnardo

Hello,

I am a Ruby On Rails Developer, I am new to this forum, so is it good to join ? or is there any problem and my account will also get deactivated in some days ? then I will join after some days, please suggest me.

Thanks,

Message 302 of 589

Hi CircarConsulting,

These forums are public and everyone is very welcome to join!

Best regards,

Camilo Lemos

Message 303 of 589
j.j.houben
in reply to: lancelet

The same problem is reappeared.
Is something wrong on my end?

Message 304 of 589
camilo.lemos
in reply to: j.j.houben

Hi j.j.houben,

I've accessed your account and I can confirm I saw this issue on my side too.

In your case specifically, the problem seems to be related to the account registration rather than the activation e-mail delivery. This is a known issue and the only possible workaround is to create a new account on the website with a diferent e-mail address. 

Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.

Regards,

Camilo Lemos

Message 305 of 589
jos.houben

Third time, same problem

New account worked for a bit longer.

After trying to download "Autodesk T_Splines Plug_in for Rhino" the problem reappeared

Message 306 of 589
philip.s
in reply to: jos.houben

Hi Jos,

I've just made an adjustment to your account. Can you please let us know if the re-activation issue is now resolved on your end?

Message 307 of 589
dacb10
in reply to: philip.s

hi,

I'm having  the same problem with my account  can you help me?

thanks!

(dacb10@student.bth.se)

Message 308 of 589
philip.s
in reply to: dacb10

Hi Daxin,

It looks like you possibly had a different issue where you weren't receiving the activation email?  As it was inactivate, I've just activated your Education Community account and you should now be good to go!

As mentioned in some of the previous posts, the activation email's can sometimes get routed to junk folders or blocked all together. I'd suggest that anyone who finds themselves in a similar situation also explore the option to validate over the phone via text message.

Message 309 of 589
julian_kinder
in reply to: dacb10

Hi,

i'm having the problem with the activation e-mail, too.

Could you please actiavte my Education Community Account?

Best regards, Julian

Message 310 of 589

Hi Julian and welcome to the forums!

I have manually activated your account. Could you try to log in and let me know if you are now able to access the Education Community normally?

Thank you.

Camilo Lemos

Message 311 of 589

No it's working and i'm logged in,

Thank you!

Message 312 of 589
a.borg.p

I have the same problem; that I get redirected to the 'resend activation e-mail' page. I have tried to reactivate and it says my account is already activated.

When I registered my email and activated the account it worked at first and I could download T-splines, but an error message said that there where no more serial keys and now I am constantly redirected to 'resend activation e-mail'.

Basically the same problem as Jonathan, no results when using the support form either.

Thank you for your help.

Message 313 of 589
philip.s
in reply to: a.borg.p

Hello Aleksander,

I've made an adjustment to your account which should resolve the resend activation issue. Can you please login and verify? 

In regards to the lack of T-Splines licenses, the site does periodically run out from time to time and as mentioned the only workaround is to check back at a later date to see if there are any available.

Message 314 of 589
a.borg.p

Hi Philip.

Thank you for your help.

I logged in and it worked fine, until I went to download and acquire the serial for T-splines. It said that no more serials where available, when I refreshed the page i was redirected to the 'resend activation e-mail' page again.

So I am stuck again.

Message 315 of 589
philip.s

Sure thing!

I've just made another adjustment to your account to combat the reactivation issue and will look into what's going on with T-Splines and get back to you.

Thanks for your patience!

Message 316 of 589
philip.s

Following up from yesterday, the T-Splines issue has been resolved and you can now request a license of it without being thrown into an account reactivation loop.

Message 317 of 589
a.borg.p
in reply to: julian_kinder

Hi Philip.

I succesfully logged in once, but after that I got back at the resend activation page where I keep getting redirected at now.

I have tried clearing cookies and browsing history.

Message 318 of 589
camilo.lemos

Hi a.borg.p, 

I've changed some settings on your account which should prevent the reactivation issue from happening again.

Let us know if you run into any more issues in the future.

Regards,

Camilo Lemos

Message 319 of 589
a.borg.p
in reply to: camilo.lemos

Thank you. I appreciate your help.

Message 320 of 589
mjdr2d2

Several months ago, we downloaded the software for our son's hoght school class.  We got a 30 day download, now when he logs in, it asks to verify the subscription, asking for a serial number.  Do we need to get a number from the high school?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report