Installation & Licensing

R_Rahman
Message 261 of 535 (334 Views)

Re: Resend Activation Email problem

12-06-2012 09:52 AM in reply to: joane.bonghanoy

Hi,

I have successfully installed AutoCAD and Mudbox, but now whenever I try to login into the system it keeps telling me:

Resend Activation Email

Your account has not yet been activated. If you have not received your activation email, please enter your email address below to resend the email

AND THEN WHENEVER I ENTER MY EMAIL ADDRESS I GET THIS:

This account is already active. Click here if you have forgotten your password.

Still having trouble? Please open a ticket via our Problem Form and our support team will manually activate your account.

Could you please help me resolve this matter, thank you.

Rozita

Community Manager
philip.s
Message 262 of 535 (328 Views)

12-06-2012 11:59 AM in reply to: R_Rahman

Hello Rozita,

I've made an adjustment to your account that should clear up the reactivation issue. Can you please try again and let us know if the issue persists?

Philip Schmelzer
i-r0373283
Message 263 of 535 (310 Views)

12-08-2012 04:50 AM in reply to: lancelet

I do not receive the activation mails, so can you please activate my account manually?

diwu
Message 264 of 535 (288 Views)

12-09-2012 01:17 PM in reply to: philip.s

I also have this active issue. No matter how many times I click resend email, it just doesn't work. Now I can not download the software I need. 

Can you help me with this problem.?

Community Manager
philip.s
Message 265 of 535 (280 Views)

12-09-2012 01:39 PM in reply to: diwu

Hello Sander,

Your Education Community account is activated and you should now have full access to your student benefits. I'd suggest that anyone who finds themselves in a similar situation also explore the option to validate over the phone via text message.

Di Wu,

I've made an adjustment to your account that should clear up the reactivation issue. Can you please try again and let us know if the issue persists?

Philip Schmelzer
smasher
Message 266 of 535 (252 Views)

12-17-2012 05:09 AM in reply to: lancelet

I am having the same problem 'Resend Activation Email' it doesnt get to my email account, got any solutions?

Plus, can't find "validate over the phone via text message" option anywhere...

Community Manager
camilo.lemos
Message 267 of 535 (244 Views)

12-17-2012 05:40 AM in reply to: smasher

Hi smasher and welcome to the forums!

Your account shows as activated on our system. Were you able to activate it after posting this reply on our forums? Could you please try clearing the cookies and cache on your browser, closing and reopening your browser and logging in again?

Please, let me know if the suggestion above works.

Thank you,

Camilo Lemos
smasher
Message 268 of 535 (241 Views)

12-17-2012 05:46 AM in reply to: camilo.lemos

thanks for fast reply,

no, I haven't been able to activate it. 

When I log into students.autodesk.com, it says "Your account has not yet been activated. If you have not received your activation email, please enter your email address below to resend the email", and when I click on the resend button, I don't get no email.

Community Manager
camilo.lemos
Message 269 of 535 (234 Views)

12-17-2012 06:10 AM in reply to: smasher

Hi smasher,

Can you please try my previous suggestion of clearing your cookies and cache, closing and re-opening your browser and trying again?

If that doesn't work I'm afraid the only solution is to create a new account using a different e-mail address.

Camilo Lemos
smasher
Message 270 of 535 (367 Views)

12-17-2012 06:47 AM in reply to: camilo.lemos

nothing different. I'll try reregistering. thnx

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Up & Ready Blog

Boldly Install, Configure and Deploy Autodesk Software.

AutodeskHelp Blog

Your one-stop shop for the latest solutions, breaking news, and behind the scenes access to the world of Autodesk support.

Connect with Us

Twitter

Pinterest

Blog

Youtube