Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resend Activation Email problem

588 REPLIES 588
SOLVED
Message 1 of 589
lancelet
14571 Views, 588 Replies

Resend Activation Email problem

Hi,

I'm currently unable to do anything with my account on the students.autodesk.com domain.  I'm continually presented with a request to re-activate my account by re-sending an activation email.  So, I click the link to resend, but am then told that my account is already active, and apparently no activation email is sent.

I'm unable to report the problem using the problem form, since when I click on that link, I'm again asked to re-activate my account, and enter the same loop as above!

Any help fixing this would be very much appreciated.

--

Jonathan Merritt, BE(Mech)/BSc, PhD

Research Fellow, The University of Melbourne

588 REPLIES 588
Message 241 of 589
dragon2427
in reply to: philip.s

Hello, 

My account is also not letting me activate after several attempts at trying to get the email

Thanks in advance!

Message 242 of 589
camilo.lemos
in reply to: dragon2427

Hi dragon2427, 

I have not been able to find an account on the Education Community with the same e-mail address you used to register on the forums. Could you please try the registration process again to the last step as described on this video?

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Camilo Lemos

Message 243 of 589
dragon2427
in reply to: camilo.lemos

The link to the video is not working?

and I have only registerd in one place.. which is the Autodesk education site, I pressed register at the top, is there another place i must register also?

Thanks

Message 244 of 589
camilo.lemos

That's weird about the link, I've reposted it so it should be working fine now:)

You don't need to register anywhere else, it just seems that your registration did not go through or wasn't finalized as your e-mail is not showing as registered for us.

Could you please try again and let me know?

Camilo Lemos

Message 245 of 589
dragon2427

went to try and register again and it is saying that the email address was found click here to login?

So it's there somewhere 😞 I can log in and everything, it's just the activation part is the main problem.. which is not letting me do anything.

Sorry about this.

Message 246 of 589
camilo.lemos

Hi again dragon2427,

At this point the only action I can suggest you take is register again with a different email address.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Camilo Lemos

Message 247 of 589
Instinct2427

Okay dragon2427 here, let's see if this works 🙂

Thanks again !

Message 248 of 589
camilo.lemos
in reply to: Instinct2427

That worked like a charm:)

I've activated your account and you can now log in normally to the Education Community.

Enjoy!

Camilo Lemos

Message 249 of 589
Instinct2427

Thanks very much :D!

Message 250 of 589
kennydx200
in reply to: lancelet

I have registered in Education Community. But i cannot recieve the activation email.

I tried to click on the resend button and  "Registration email successfully resent." was shown.

Still there isn't any email recieved. Is there other method to activate my account?

Thank you.

Message 251 of 589
camilo.lemos
in reply to: kennydx200

Hi Kennydx200 and welcome to the forums!

I have manually activated your account.

Enjoy the Education Community:)

Camilo Lemos

Message 252 of 589
craigrob10

Hi,

I have just registered but don't seem to have been sent an activation E-mail. I have tried about 6 times to re-send it but recieved nothing. Can you please help?

Thanks,

Craig

Message 253 of 589
philip.s
in reply to: craigrob10

Hi Craig and welcome to the community!

Your Education Community account is activated and you should now have full access to your student benefits. I'd suggest that anyone who finds themselves in a similar situation also explore the option to validate over the phone via text message.

Message 254 of 589
Zenmuron

Same problem here! Smiley Sad

Message 255 of 589
joane.bonghanoy
in reply to: Zenmuron

Hi Simone, 

I can see here that your account has been activated. Do let me know if you still cannot log into the Education Community site so I can further troubleshoot. 

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 256 of 589
Zenmuron
in reply to: joane.bonghanoy

Hi! 

unfortunately, it keeps telling me

"Your account has not yet been activated. If you have not received your activation email, please enter your email address below to resend the email" 

and when I enter my email it tells me

"This account is already active. Click here if you have forgotten your password.

Still having trouble? Please open a ticket via our Problem Form and our support team will manually activate your account."

it's weird because I have already downloaded and successfully activated AutoCad 2013 and now I can't download anything.

Can you help me? 

Message 257 of 589
joane.bonghanoy
in reply to: Zenmuron

Hi Simone,

No worries!! I'll help you sort this out.

I would need to reset your password though so I can log and troubleshoot further. I will Private Message (click on the small envelope beside your profile name) you the password. 

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 258 of 589
Zenmuron
in reply to: joane.bonghanoy

It's ok for me, when you want Smiley Happy

Message 259 of 589
mb42

Hi

I have the same problem that I'm unable to activate my university email for the students section. I created an account and entered my email to get the activation email but I did not receive anything 😞

Could someone help?

Regards

Marco

Message 260 of 589
joane.bonghanoy
in reply to: mb42

Hi Marco,

Sorry for the trouble this has caused you. 

I still cannot pull up any record using your details from our system. While I look into this further, I encourage you to create another account using a different email address.

By creating a different account you can start using and enjoying the benefits that our Education Community has to offer. 

Joane Bonghanoy

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report