Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resend Activation Email problem

588 REPLIES 588
SOLVED
Message 1 of 589
lancelet
14570 Views, 588 Replies

Resend Activation Email problem

Hi,

I'm currently unable to do anything with my account on the students.autodesk.com domain.  I'm continually presented with a request to re-activate my account by re-sending an activation email.  So, I click the link to resend, but am then told that my account is already active, and apparently no activation email is sent.

I'm unable to report the problem using the problem form, since when I click on that link, I'm again asked to re-activate my account, and enter the same loop as above!

Any help fixing this would be very much appreciated.

--

Jonathan Merritt, BE(Mech)/BSc, PhD

Research Fellow, The University of Melbourne

588 REPLIES 588
Message 221 of 589
neagan
in reply to: info

I am also unable to activate my account. Can you help me?

Message 222 of 589
philip.s
in reply to: neagan

Hello Nick,

Confirming that your Education Community account is now activated. Please let us know if you need additional assistance!

Message 223 of 589
dona.laissa
in reply to: lancelet

hi, i have the same trouble of my colleagues here. I resend the email for activate my account an the link doesn't work. Please help me.

Message 224 of 589

Hi dona.laissa,

Your account has been activated. Reply back if you still encounter issues in logging in.

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 225 of 589
tiago
in reply to: joane.bonghanoy

I still canot activate my account. When I click on the link provided, nothing is loaded on my browser...

Message 226 of 589
yuqianyangster

Hi,

I also am unable to activate my account, every time I click the link to activate it I am redirected to the resend email page. Could you please help me?-

Message 227 of 589
greysear
in reply to: Cheng_Wu

ok I actually get the email but when I click on the link to activate nothing loads. All the website seams to do to help me solve this issue is to continueally send the same email. Which still dosnt load the activation padge.

Message 228 of 589
joane.bonghanoy
in reply to: tiago

Hi Tiago, Yuki and Eugene,

Sorry for the trouble. We are now looking into this error and working on the resolution.

I have activated your accounts and you should now be able to log into the Education Community site. If you still cannot do so, please let me know so I can troubleshoot further.

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 229 of 589
afalls2
in reply to: joane.bonghanoy

hey i'm having the same problem, can someone help? i need this to finish my college finals and i don't have a lot of time T_T someone please help.

and i really don't wanna have to resort to... other measures...

Message 230 of 589
camilo.lemos
in reply to: afalls2

Hi afalls2 and welcome to the forums.

I wasn't able to find a profile on the Education Community linked to the e-mail address you used to log in the forums. Can you please follow the instructions on this video until the very end and try to register again?

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Camilo Lemos

Message 231 of 589
mail
in reply to: arlinpega.bibat

Your account has not yet been activated. If you have not received your activation email, please enter your email address below to resend the email

Please enter the email address you used to register your account below:

Message 232 of 589
przemyslaw.etz

I registered today at Education Community and had the same problem - when clicking on activation link in mail, blank page opens and nothing happens.

Message 233 of 589
johnnymail
in reply to: przemyslaw.etz

same problem here. clicking the activation link in the email does nothing. i have an Registration Code and Registration ID but nowhere to put it.

Message 234 of 589
adam.ozlanski
in reply to: johnnymail

The same problem, my mail a.ozlanski@wit.edu.pl, I will be waiting for conntact.

Message 235 of 589

Hi everyone,

We are currently investigating an issue that is preventing us from manually activating student accounts.

We apologize for the inconvenience and will keep you posted via this post.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Camilo Lemos

Message 236 of 589
camilo.lemos
in reply to: camilo.lemos

Hi afalls2, mail, przemyslaw.etz, johnnymail and adam.ozlanski.

The issue with the account activations on the Education Community has been resolved and I have manually activated your accounts.

You should now be able to access the Education Community and all of its benefits.

Camilo Lemos

Message 237 of 589
jorge_93_zgz

I have not recieved the activation mail and i had resent it many times.

plaese help.

Message 238 of 589

Hi Jorge,

I have activated your account and you should now be able to log into the Education Community site. Let us know if you still have issues logging in.

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 239 of 589
kathy_spitzer

Hello,

my account is also not actived. What can i do?

Thanks,

K.

Message 240 of 589
philip.s
in reply to: kathy_spitzer

I apologize for the inconvenience Kathy.

Your Education Community account is activated and you should now have full access to your student benefits. I'd suggest that anyone who finds themselves in a similar situation also explore the option to validate over the phone via text message.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report