Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resend Activation Email problem

588 REPLIES 588
SOLVED
Message 1 of 589
lancelet
14548 Views, 588 Replies

Resend Activation Email problem

Hi,

I'm currently unable to do anything with my account on the students.autodesk.com domain.  I'm continually presented with a request to re-activate my account by re-sending an activation email.  So, I click the link to resend, but am then told that my account is already active, and apparently no activation email is sent.

I'm unable to report the problem using the problem form, since when I click on that link, I'm again asked to re-activate my account, and enter the same loop as above!

Any help fixing this would be very much appreciated.

--

Jonathan Merritt, BE(Mech)/BSc, PhD

Research Fellow, The University of Melbourne

588 REPLIES 588
Message 161 of 589
coryholman
in reply to: camilo.lemos

Hi,

I am having the same problem 'Resend Activation Email' it doesnt get to my email account, got any solutions?

cheers

Message 162 of 589
philip.s
in reply to: coryholman

Hello Cory and welcome to the community!

I've just activated your Education Community account and you should now be good to go!

As mentioned in some of the previous posts, the activation email's can sometimes get routed to junk folders or blocked all together. I'd suggest that anyone who finds themselves in a similar situation also explore the option to validate over the phone via text message.

Message 163 of 589
jmartinadame
in reply to: lancelet

Hi I have a similar problem.

I don't recieve account activation emails. I've checked my spam folder and nothing

Message 164 of 589
philip.s
in reply to: jmartinadame

Hi Martín,

I've just activated your Education Community account. Please feel free to let us know if you encounter any additional issues.

Message 165 of 589
steven_sayo
in reply to: philip.s

I am having the same problem as the people above. Ive been re-sending the activation email and recieving nothing. I have checked my junk folder and cannot use the Problem Form as it just tells me to re-send activation email again. Please Help

Message 166 of 589
philip.s
in reply to: steven_sayo

Hi Steven - your account has just been activated!

Message 167 of 589
hypocampe

hi Autodesk,

I continue to have some difficulties with my account.

I need an activation for autodesk maya 2013.

I have ask this activation by mail...but I receive nothing.

As I have explain by a private mail, to autodesk (without answer)I really need it for a futur job.No answer.

So it is impossible to use a trial version.

When I want use trial version , Maya 2013 need automatically an activation.

It is impossible to use a trial version or a student version?

Message 168 of 589
philip.s
in reply to: hypocampe

Hi Valerie,

Regardless of the activation issue, you should be able to install the software in trial mode unless you've already so so and the 30 day allotment has elapsed.

With that being said, we can certainly help activate your student license. Please send me a Private Message (click on my philip.s profile name and then "Send this user a private message") with your serial number and product request code, at which time I will be able to generate an activation code.

Message 169 of 589
julien.h-c

I am getting that problem too, been looking around for a couple of hours on the support section, didn't find a way to get the activation email sent.

Message 170 of 589
philip.s
in reply to: julien.h-c

Hi Julien,

Your account has just been activated! As mentioned in some of the previous posts, the activation email's can sometimes get routed to junk folders or blocked all together. I'd suggest that anyone who finds themselves in a similar situation also explore the option to validate over the phone via text message.

Message 171 of 589
chreesn
in reply to: philip.s

i am having the same login issues! please help me

Message 172 of 589
celine.manca
in reply to: chreesn

Hi chreesn and welcome to the forums! Smiley Happy

Can you send me by private message (click on my name and then "send this user a private message") the e-mail address you've used to create your account ?

Thank you for your help!

Celine Manca
Message 173 of 589
ocw88
in reply to: celine.manca

I have the same problem, i did not receive any activation email.

Message 174 of 589
camilo.lemos
in reply to: ocw88

Hi ocw88 and welcome to the forums:)

I wasn't able to find an account on the Student Community with your e-mail address. Could you please send me the e-mail address you used to register on the community via Private Message (click on my screenname camilo.lemos and then on Send Private Message).

Thank you!

Camilo Lemos

Message 175 of 589
ocw88

Thanks for the very prompt reply. I have since sent you my email address.

Message 176 of 589
dowen92
in reply to: ocw88

Havin the same problem with recieving an acctivation email for my studant account,

any way you could manually activate it please?

Message 177 of 589
camilo.lemos
in reply to: dowen92

Hi dowen92, 

I have manually activated your account. You should now be able to log in normally and use all features of the Education Community.

Camilo Lemos

Message 178 of 589
dowen92

thank you for sorting it out so quickly 😄

Message 179 of 589
in reply to: lancelet

Hi, I'm having the same problem and am not recieving an activation e-mail. 

Any help would be great.

Ciara Perry 

Message 180 of 589
philip.s
in reply to: 963473

Hi Ciara,

I've just activated your Education Community account and you should now be good to go!

As mentioned in some of the previous posts, the activation email's can sometimes get routed to junk folders or blocked all together. I'd suggest that anyone who finds themselves in a similar situation also explore the option to validate over the phone via text message.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report