Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resend Activation Email problem

588 REPLIES 588
SOLVED
Message 1 of 589
lancelet
14534 Views, 588 Replies

Resend Activation Email problem

Hi,

I'm currently unable to do anything with my account on the students.autodesk.com domain.  I'm continually presented with a request to re-activate my account by re-sending an activation email.  So, I click the link to resend, but am then told that my account is already active, and apparently no activation email is sent.

I'm unable to report the problem using the problem form, since when I click on that link, I'm again asked to re-activate my account, and enter the same loop as above!

Any help fixing this would be very much appreciated.

--

Jonathan Merritt, BE(Mech)/BSc, PhD

Research Fellow, The University of Melbourne

588 REPLIES 588
Message 141 of 589

Hi marcinbednarski,

I have already activated your EDU account. Feel free to let us know if you encounter any issues.

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 142 of 589
hypocampe
in reply to: joane.bonghanoy

Hello, my edu account is always not activate, and I have always same problem.....

Message 143 of 589

Hi hypocampe,

Welcome to our forums.

Please send me the e-mail address you used to register on Education Community, so that I can check and activate your account. For confidentiality reasons, please send me this info by Private Message. To do so, please click on my username (simona.golisciano) and then on "Send this user a private message".

Thank you.

Regards,

Simona Golisciano
Message 144 of 589
jerrylovett
in reply to: camilo.lemos

I'm having this problem too where it is not sending me my activation email. I've tried it at least 20 times and still nothing. I tried having it sent to my phone also with no luck. Can anyone at Autocad activate this manually?

Message 145 of 589
camilo.lemos
in reply to: jerrylovett

Hi jerrylovett and welcome to the forums.

I have manually activated your account. Can you please confirm if you can access it normally now?

Thank you!

Camilo Lemos

Message 146 of 589
jerrylovett

That did it! Thank you!!

Message 147 of 589
hypocampe
in reply to: joane.bonghanoy

My account student is activate:thanks you a lot for your help.

Message 148 of 589

Hi there.

I have a similar problem.

I don't recieve account activation emails. I've checked my spam folder - nothing. Whenever I try to open a support ticket, I get to a page with the message

"Your account has not yet been activated. If you have not received your activation email, please enter your email address below to resend the email"

And an option to resend the activation email. After having resent it 3 times, I still don't recieve anything. Is there any way, you can help me?

-Emil

Message 149 of 589
stev93
in reply to: lancelet

I have a problem with the activation of my email account

Message 150 of 589
stev93

I have a problem with my activation

Message 151 of 589
philip.s
in reply to: stev93

Hello Emil and Steven,

I'm showing that both of your Education Community accounts have been activated. Please feel free to let us know if you're still unable to access your benefits and or if you need additional assistance.

Message 152 of 589

Hi again.

Yes, I'm able to access the software, I need now. Today I got the "resent" activation emails and everything worked pretty smoothly from there (except for the fact that the download buttons do nothing (javascript: void) when I open the pages in Firefox).
It seems, there's some kind of delay to the activation emails.

I assume you didn't need to manually activate them, then. Thanks anyway, and have a nice day 🙂

-Emil

Message 153 of 589
Xabo

I'm having issues activating my account as the activation email never arrives to my address. I would be very grateful if someone from the staff could activate it manually. Thanks!

Message 154 of 589
joane.bonghanoy
in reply to: Xabo

Hi Xabo,

We were able to pull up accounts using your name but with different email addresses as the one used for this Discussion Group account. Please send me a Private Message (click on my joane.bonghanoy profile name and then “Send this user a private message”) with the email address and User ID you used when you registered for the Education Community.

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 155 of 589
argo.maripuu

I seem to have a similar problem, it keeps asking me to resend activation e-mail but it never arrives...

"Your account has not yet been activated. If you have not received your activation email, please enter your email address below to resend the email"

Can't go to any other page or do anything...

Any solutions?

Argo

Message 156 of 589
camilo.lemos
in reply to: argo.maripuu

Hi argo.maripuu and welcome to our community:)

Apologies for the inconvenience. I have manually activated your account and you should be good to go now.

Can you please test it and let me know if you are now able to fully access the Education Community?

Thank you!

Camilo Lemos

Message 157 of 589
argo.maripuu

Tahank you, it seems to be working great.

Message 158 of 589
pierre_allard6

Hello,

I am experienced the same problem. When I try to get my activation account email send, I don't receive it and I fall in a loop " resend and failed". Can you helped me?

Message 159 of 589
ontheserch
in reply to: philip.s

The same problem again. It's very frustrating.

Thanks,

Sergi, Barcelona

Message 160 of 589
camilo.lemos
in reply to: ontheserch

Hi pierre_allard6 and ontheserch.

I've activated both your accounts manually. 

Can you please test your accounts and let me know if you are all set now?

Thank you!

Camilo Lemos

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report