Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resend Activation Email problem

588 REPLIES 588
SOLVED
Message 1 of 589
lancelet
14536 Views, 588 Replies

Resend Activation Email problem

Hi,

I'm currently unable to do anything with my account on the students.autodesk.com domain.  I'm continually presented with a request to re-activate my account by re-sending an activation email.  So, I click the link to resend, but am then told that my account is already active, and apparently no activation email is sent.

I'm unable to report the problem using the problem form, since when I click on that link, I'm again asked to re-activate my account, and enter the same loop as above!

Any help fixing this would be very much appreciated.

--

Jonathan Merritt, BE(Mech)/BSc, PhD

Research Fellow, The University of Melbourne

588 REPLIES 588
Message 61 of 589
raulcavazos
in reply to: lancelet

I've sent an error report from this page http://students.autodesk.com/?nd=problem_form (I hope they receive it). Please fill the form too (make sure that you are logged out, in order to work).

Message 62 of 589
teno819

I have the same problem. Could anyone explain me how can i solve this?

Message 63 of 589
weirdillon

Still broken as of 20 November, winter project worth 60% of my grade coming up....o_0

Message 64 of 589
Mysterycake

Feel free to at least acknowledge there is a problem. I know it's just such an unreasonable demand but it'd be nice all the same. I mean, it's not like this is a universal, crippling site issue or anything.
Message 65 of 589
Message 66 of 589

Hi:

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience. I will coordinate this with the appropriate department and post an update here as soon as possible.

Thank you!

Arlin Bibat
Message 67 of 589

This worked for me.

1. click reply in this forum

2. login check remember and keep signed in

3. now go to http://students.autodesk.com

and wham i can get to the Downloads now!!!!

**** Everyone clear your cache in your browser first and give it a try ****

-Joshua Breau

Message 68 of 589
jbrous3d
in reply to: joshua.breau

joshua.breau's plan worked perfectly.

Message 69 of 589
philip.s
in reply to: jbrous3d

The issue with the Education Community site looping users through a "resend activation prompt" has indeed been resolved as of an hour or so ago.

Please note for future reference, you can download software from our autodesk.com site and run as a trial for temporary access, and or request a license from the Autodesk Education facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/Autodeskedcommunity).

Please let me know if anyone is still having problems accessing the site, and thank you very much for all of your patience during this outage.

Message 70 of 589

I have the same problem.

Message 71 of 589
philip.s
in reply to: florentin.durand

florentin.durand, 

Can you please PM me your login information (user ID and password), full name, and email address so that I can troubleshoot accordingly.

Message 72 of 589
makkaman

phillip s., can you please help me with this same problem. I am new to this site and have just signed up for a subscription. No activation email has made it to my inbox, despite disabling spam blockers. If you can help, let me know and I will PM you my details.

Thanks!

Mako

Message 73 of 589
joane.bonghanoy
in reply to: makkaman

Hi makkaman,

No worries, we would be happy to assist you with your Activation Issue.

Please PM me the details below:
   - Contract Number/Serial Number
   - User ID (Subscription Center)

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 74 of 589
ruizjuan

I got text auth code but everytime i log in it says one hasnt been sent yet! Cant get to downloads or anyotehr page that the resend email page

the emails never did come through thats why i used text

Message 75 of 589
ruizjuan

didnt work just to me straigh to resend email page again!

Message 76 of 589
philip.s
in reply to: ruizjuan

Hi ruizjuan,

Can you please send me a Private Message (click on my philip.s profile name, and the "Send this user a private message") with your full name and email address used to register within the Education Community.

Message 77 of 589
rpmend1015

hi i am having problems with activating my account through email plz help? 

Message 78 of 589

Hi rpmend1015,

Just to verify, are you having an issue activating your Education Community Site?

Please Private Message me your email address so we can check and resolve on our end.

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 79 of 589
usoler

Hello! First I do not know if I am in the right forum here. Here the problem I have. I am a student and like to download Inventor Professional. So I created a student account and got a activation email. But when I follow the link given a blank page opens an nothing happens. Doing the same with a new activation mail sent does not help at all. As reported here I am confronted with the "Resend Activation Email" screen al the time. Clicking on "Problem Form" button does not help at all - it redirects me back to the resend activation email... Could someone help me? Thanks and greetings usoler
Message 80 of 589
camilo.lemos
in reply to: usoler

Hi usoler,

can you please Private Message me (envelope up there by your username) the e-mail address you used to register on the Education Community and I'll have a look at that issue for you?

Thanks,

Camilo Lemos

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report