Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resend Activation Email problem

588 REPLIES 588
SOLVED
Message 1 of 589
lancelet
14535 Views, 588 Replies

Resend Activation Email problem

Hi,

I'm currently unable to do anything with my account on the students.autodesk.com domain.  I'm continually presented with a request to re-activate my account by re-sending an activation email.  So, I click the link to resend, but am then told that my account is already active, and apparently no activation email is sent.

I'm unable to report the problem using the problem form, since when I click on that link, I'm again asked to re-activate my account, and enter the same loop as above!

Any help fixing this would be very much appreciated.

--

Jonathan Merritt, BE(Mech)/BSc, PhD

Research Fellow, The University of Melbourne

588 REPLIES 588
Message 21 of 589
clairmont1
in reply to: lancelet

Same problem here.

Message 22 of 589
georgecwbrown

Same problem here, **** it, I have a deadline coming up!

Message 23 of 589
harrishoover

I'm having this same problem. I never received an activation email, but can't get another activation email sent to me because I'm 'already activated'. Hopefully they'll get it resolved sometime soon.

Message 24 of 589
dwyer514105

Undoubtedly a problem within the site.  What a shame, Autodesk has left all of us in the dark.

Message 25 of 589
Karmillo

I'm having this issue too, it seems like the only page i can actually get into is the "My Software" page. But even then clicking on anything in there brings me back to the Resend Activation page

Message 26 of 589

the same with me, is somebody able to resolve that issue?

Message 27 of 589
abzehra2

same problem... please help to all of us. i have presentation for my final project.

Message 28 of 589
steve.kick
in reply to: abzehra2

Same problem...Can't activate anything or access my account in any way.

Message 29 of 589
taranimator

Everyone seems to be having this problem. You can download directly from FB but then I got an error with my product key.

I've filed an error report. 

I hope everyone here has also filed error reports.  This problem has been going on for a while now. 

:o)

Tara 

Message 30 of 589
fleshyvessel

Same thing happening here trying the Facebook method I'm also running out of time for a major deadline because of this.

Message 31 of 589
rosalitamaria

I'm having the same problem...

Message 32 of 589
a.westle
in reply to: taranimator

where do you find the download link thru facebook?

Message 33 of 589
a.westle
in reply to: taranimator

THIS WORKS! There are two pages that are for autodesk. go to "Autodesk students" . http://www.facebook.com/Autodeskedcommunity?sk=wall

Message 34 of 589
kaczor201

I'm having this problem too... I try to download Autocad and it always send my to this horrible page.. Over and over again

Message 35 of 589
eeccher

Same issue, even the public forum link sends me back to "Resend Activation Email" I had to go to google to navigate away from the page to find this forum.

I really hope Autodesk is working on this problem, and I'm going to e-mail them. 

Message 36 of 589
dharmin30

I am having the same problem. I cannot dowload any software or even get help from support page. it brings me back to resend activation email page. Even if I log out, it still logs me back automatically even if I cleared  everything (History, Cookies, Saved Username and Password).

Hope autodesk fixes this software ASAP. Lots of students work has been on hold now including me as I have final project due in 2 weeks.

Please Autodesk fix this problem ASAP. Thank you and appriciate it.

Student User: Dharmin Doshi

Message 37 of 589

Même chose pour moi, j'ai meme créé un nouveau compte avec un e-mail différent pour pouvoir downlaoder mes logiciels mais ça n'a pas résolu mon problème. Je suis a bout de nerf.....  Aidez- nous s.v.p

URGENNNNNTTTT ||||||||||

Message 38 of 589
Taigne

Same issue. Google chrome, internet explorer -- same issue using both browsers.

Message 39 of 589
carelesskid

Same issue 😐

Message 40 of 589
abzehra2

friends..

when i install the any program from autodesk in my university. i noticed that everybody use same serial no and product key during the install revit... if it is like that may i got serial no and product key for revit... i have presentation and deadline coming.. 😞 😞

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report