Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6
jlaidler
15010 Views, 5 Replies

Reread server failed

We have AutoCAD 2005 (Network).
Everything was working fine, until we had a power outage.
Now after re-starting the license manager, the license no longer works. Attached is a screenshot after I did a Status Enquiry.

Thanks.
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
jlaidler
in reply to: jlaidler

Server is now running... after selecting Start Server, I had to wait about 3 minutes before selecting Reread License File.
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous

Another thing you might try is to go into LMTOOLS, Select the "Config Services" tab and make sure that "use services is checked and this will make the "start server at power up" active, toggle that on and you should not have any further problems on a system reboot. Mike Gauvin Director Tech Services CADsoft Consulting "jclaidler" wrote in message news:14051979.1082382920726.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1... > Server is now running... after selecting Start Server, I had to wait about 3 minutes before selecting Reread License File.
Message 4 of 6
jlaidler

I did just that.... thanks for the help.
Message 5 of 6
license
Message 6 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: license

not quite sure why your resurrecting a thread from 17 years ago with a solution no need for this

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report