Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Requesting network liscesne file

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
l_canning
472 Views, 4 Replies

Requesting network liscesne file

When i try to get a liscense file, i log in enter my product serial number (group) go to the next page. Under the products none of the products we have show up so i can not request a new file. I have contacted autodesk about this and there answer is to finnaly send me a file but dont know why i can see my products when i am thecontract manager. very fustratin to have to wast a day or more to get a liscense

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
jessica.t
in reply to: l_canning

Hi Les,

Does this occur when you are in the Register Once website? Also, are you the Contract Manager of your licenses? If not, it's possible that even though you are part of the Subscription contract, not all of your company's serial numbers are visible because they're not registered to you.

Any other details would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 3 of 5
l_canning
in reply to: jessica.t

I am the contact manager, I can see all other things except when it try to get a new network license. It is in the register & activate page (see attached). I do have someone from Autodesk looking into it, thanks for the reply

Scheffer Andrew Ltd.|Planners & Engineers
12204 - 145 Street NW Edmonton, AB T5L 4V7 | www.schefferandrew.com
Message 4 of 5
jessica.t

Great! I'm glad you have someone looking into this for you. If you need anything else, you know where to find us. Have a nice rest of your day. Smiley Happy

Jessica Thrasher
Message 5 of 5
l_canning

problem solved. On the registation & activation page when it askes for product serial number (in the ? it states use group ID - that is not correct). You have to use the actual serial number of the product.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report