Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Request code does not show on activation screen

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
adelgado
3422 Views, 5 Replies

Request code does not show on activation screen

Hi

I'm having some issues during my Autocad 2015 Activation. When i try to Activate my autodesk licence the request code does not shows on the activation screen as usual. I Have tried to look for the request code manually, as the following article, but still the request code does not shows.

http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/How-to-...

Please Help...

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
philip.s
in reply to: adelgado

Hello @@adelgado!

Typically this error occurs when the installation deployment type and license type don't match (standalone vs network). As such can you please try uninstalling and reinstalling making sure to select the standalone option.

Please accept as a solution if this fully resolves the issue, or reply with additional specifics if the problem persists.

P.S. I also removed your attachment which contained sensitive license info as well as post in the Español forum as it was a duplicate.

Message 3 of 6
adelgado
in reply to: philip.s

Philip

Thank you in advance for your reply. I'm installing the Software directly from a Autodesk DVD (Not from downloaded software). The issue is (i think), the software contained in the DVD was "Neworked", but i ask for a licence change to "Stand-Alone". So autodesk changed my serial number and the serial written in my DVD Box is not longer useful.

The retailer said to me that it was not necessary to change the DVD, only when i ask for the serial number i just have to put my new one (The Stand Aone one), and he said that when asked for the licence type, i should installed "Stand Alone"... But, the problem is that when installing the software it never ask to choose about which kind of licence do i want to install, it just begin the installation process.

I do not know if i have to change the DVD or if i have to download the software again from the autodesk web page. I already tried to download the software from autodesk, but the one i downloaded is missing some features (Autodesk 360, Recap, etc.).

Regards.

Message 4 of 6
jessica.t

Hi @adelgado,

When installing from a disc you should definitely receive both deployment options. You may want to uninstall and reinstall to prompt the standalone deployment. Another option would be download the product directly from the Virtual Agent.

If you have any other questions please let me or please "Accept as a Solution" if this post resolves your issue so that others with this same question can more easily find an answer. Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 5 of 6
adelgado
in reply to: jessica.t

Thank you Jessica.

It seems to be a problem on the installation DVD, because i downloaded the installation package from my subscription centre and everything went well. The downloaded package displayed a different menu where i could find the Stand Alone or Network option to choose (Which did not appear on the DVD installation menu or was missing).

I'm sending you a picture of the missing menu on the installation DVD.

Regards

Message 6 of 6
jessica.t

Glad everything worked out! We'll be here if you have any other questions! Smiley Happy

Jessica Thrasher

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report