Installation & Licensing

Installation & Licensing

tomis67
Message 1 of 4 (566 Views)

Request Code & Activation

566 Views, 3 Replies
09-23-2012 03:04 PM

:smileyfrustrated:OK, I just installed Autodesk Inventor Professional 2013. Now I am trying to activate it. I went to a help screen that got me to a screen that asked for my serial #, product key, and request code. I have my serial # and product key, but I cannot find the request code ANYWHERE! Can someone please help me with activation and getting this up and running.

P.S. I didn't know if you needed to know this or not, but I did not purchase it. I am using a free student download. I downloaded the   64-Bit.

Product Support
aaronhai
Message 2 of 4 (519 Views)

Re: Request Code & Activation

09-27-2012 02:39 AM in reply to: tomis67

Please see if this help: usa.autodesk.com/getdoc/id=GS17978625

Aaron Hai
amtekinc
Message 3 of 4 (298 Views)

06-10-2013 08:33 PM in reply to: tomis67

i have replaced the hard drive on my computer 3 times and when I try to use my Autocad LT I am told I need a new activation code.  Where do I get this as I need my software now!  Help!

Customer Service
joane.bonghanoy
Message 4 of 4 (292 Views)

06-10-2013 09:46 PM in reply to: amtekinc

Hi amtekinc,

If you replaced the hard drive of your computer then you would beed to re-activate your License and generate a new Activation Code. To do so, please send me a Private Message (click on my joane.bonghanoy profile name and then “Send this user a private message”) with your Serial Number and Request Code.

For future reference, you can contact our Registration and Activation team directly for any Activation assistance. 

Joane Bonghanoy
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.