Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5
ryern
2408 Views, 4 Replies

Request Code Invalid

Hello, I am having this weird error where it says that my request code is invalid (error 3)

I've tried both the standalone activation and the request.autodesk.com activation and both say that the code is invalid.

I've also tried resetting the request code 3 times. 3 different invalid codes.

I've emailed trying to get an activation that way and they reply saying that the request code is invalid. 

Any instant help on this, I'm reluctant to phone, or email anymore people (due to the slowness of their replies.)

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
TravisNave
in reply to: ryern

Your activation code must match the one created by the request code. If you reset it, your activation code won't work. Do not attempt to type in your activation code. Copy the entire code and paste it into the box.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 5
JackStrong
in reply to: TravisNave

Ah thanks Travis. Had this same problem...

Message 4 of 5
Frontrider
in reply to: ryern

I can't activate my inventor, same error, request code copy-pasted.

Your online activation request has returned an error (400) which is not allowing your request to be processed using our automated systems.

Click the "Use another method" link below to complete the necessary forms and submit your request to the local Autodesk Business Center for your area. A Customer Service Representative will respond within the next 2 business days.  

A megadott kérelemkód érvénytelen. Próbálja meg újra (Hibakód: 3)

I need the registration in the next 2-3 days, or i will loose a chance to get a job.

Message 5 of 5
jessica.t
in reply to: Frontrider

Hello Frontrider and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

For direct licensing assistance please contact our Activation and Registration department through our Contact Us page. Select your issue, topic, and then "I still need help" to pull up the associated chat options. If you have any other questions please respond to this post. Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report