Hello, I am having this weird error where it says that my request code is invalid (error 3)
I've tried both the standalone activation and the request.autodesk.com activation and both say that the code is invalid.
I've also tried resetting the request code 3 times. 3 different invalid codes.
I've emailed trying to get an activation that way and they reply saying that the request code is invalid.
Any instant help on this, I'm reluctant to phone, or email anymore people (due to the slowness of their replies.)
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files | Disk Space