Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Repaired computer - no autocad.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
ashleighgreyline
207 Views, 2 Replies

Repaired computer - no autocad.

Hi there, 

We recently encountered an error with windows 7 and the computer was sent away for repair. It returned with a new hard drive (and therefore, no autocad). 

Having retrieved the installation disc and serial number for the version of AutoCad LT 2011 that was on the computer prior to it's repair, we installed the software with no issues until attempting to open AutoCad after the completion of the download. The following message appears: 

'Unable to run AutoCAD LT. This may be due to one of the following reasons: 
   1) This version of AutoCAD LT was not installed properly. In this case, you may wish to re-install AutoCAD LT. 

2) You do not have sufficient rights to run AutoCAD LT. ' 

I am running this computer as the administrator and there are no other user profiles linked to this machine. I have tried to find similar threads to try and rectify this situation myself, but have come up short and would greatly appreciate any help regarding this situation. 

Thank you in advance, 

Ashleigh 

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
pendean
in reply to: ashleighgreyline

Have you tried a repair reinstall yet?
Message 3 of 3

Thank you for your reply! Yes, I have and unfortunelty the same message appears. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report