Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Removing OEs via script

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
dwahlz
157 Views, 0 Replies

Removing OEs via script

I am working on deploying our AutoCAD 2012 products company wide.  I would like to make a script to REMOVE all the old AutoCAD 2008 products (including object enablers), then install the 2012 products on the machine.  The script would be used with Group Policy so we can install to all our users in multiple offices.  So far, I have removing the AutoCAD 2008 products and installing the new 2012 products down in the script, but I am currently at a loss for being able to remove the 2008 Object Enablers.  To find out the command to remove the AutoCAD product, I found it in the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ registry directory.  The AutoCAD products have consistant product keys for all computers, however the Object Enablers have different product keys on each computer.

Are there any other recommendations for removing old Object Enablers easily on a large group of machines??

2008 particularly was messy with Autodesk Object Enablers, if there is a way to help clean this up on my user's machines prior to getting the new stuff, I'm all ears.

Thank you!

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report