Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reloading Acad 2013 serial # problem

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
ast4696
295 Views, 5 Replies

Reloading Acad 2013 serial # problem

Got new computers at work. When i reload acad 2013 and start to activate it says the serial number is invalid. Where do i go from here?

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
JoAnn_Hogan
in reply to: ast4696

HI There,

Welcome to the community,

Do you still have the PC with the old AutoCAD on?

If this post solved your issue please mark as solved and Kudos are always welcome 😃

Jo - Ann
Twitter: @JoAnn_Hogan
Revit Architecture Certified Professional / Revit Structure Certified Professional / AutoCAD Certified Professional
Message 3 of 6
pendean

Anyone in your office using 2014 by chance? They may have used your 2013 license to do it.

Otherwise, start up the old PC (ensure it is connected to the web) and use the License Transfer Utility tool.
Message 4 of 6
ast4696
in reply to: JoAnn_Hogan

Yes I do.
Message 5 of 6
ast4696

pendean, tried the license transfer utility, didn't work. When it got tosign in it said serial # you entered invalid. No, no one at my office is running 2014, everybodys 2013.

Message 6 of 6
JoAnn_Hogan

Try using this link. It will open a chat box and you can have a live chat with someone from Autodesk regarding licensing.

www.autodesk.com/licensesupport

If this post solved your issue please mark as solved and Kudos are always welcome 😃

Jo - Ann
Twitter: @JoAnn_Hogan
Revit Architecture Certified Professional / Revit Structure Certified Professional / AutoCAD Certified Professional

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report