Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reinstallation of Autocad LT 2011

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
JennyR.Zuniga-Casal5086
993 Views, 6 Replies

Reinstallation of Autocad LT 2011

My computer crash two weeks ago, I reinstall the program and is asking me for activation code and serial number, I use that I have, and said is wrong serial number. I have this and worked in my first installation.

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Hi JennyR.Zuniga-Casal5086:

Please send me your serial number together with request code through private message (envelope next to your account name at the top of this page) so we may activate manually. 

. Following are the steps to retrieve the request code:

1. Run the program

2. Pull down menu 'Help'

3. Click on 'About'

4. Click the Production Information button at the right hand corner

5. Click on the Activate button

6. On this page you will be able to view Product, Serial Number and Request Code

Best Regads,

Arlin

Arlin Bibat
Message 3 of 7
afif90
in reply to: arlinpega.bibat

Try use this for get the activation code

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/pc/item?id=18424632&siteID=123112

Thank You&Best Regards,
Autodesk Reseller Malaysia
Mohd Afif
Message 4 of 7

The big problem!!! The program do not run because said: "the installation is there", I can not uninstalled at all , and I cannot reinstalled!!!  the program does not me allow to uninstalled at all!!! HOW  i COULD UNINSTALLED AND CLEAN OF THE PORGRAM TO BE ABLE TO REINSTALLED? AND DOES NOT APPEAR A BOTTOM HELP!!

Message 5 of 7

ask me for product version I write AutoCAD LT 2011 and still does not accept...please write the right name that I could fill it out and finstall my program, I am not working for about one week with this problem!

Message 6 of 7

Hello JennyR.Zuniga

The reason the system is saying that your 2011 serial number is invalid is because you have already upgraded to Autocad LT 2012.  Please install Autocad LT 2012 on your system and activate using your Autocad LT 2012 serial number.  If you don't have your serial number for 2012, let me know and I will send it to you via private message.

Lucio.Bielski
Front Desk Representative

Autodesk, Inc.

Message 7 of 7
fauzi79
in reply to: bielskj

Hi,

My laptop hdd spoilt & just changed with the new hdd. Already installed the AutoCAD LT 2011 into the new hdd but I cannot activate it. Error msg "The serial number you entered is not valid. Try again (1)".

Can someone help me?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report