Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Registration-Activation Error (0015.111)

79 REPLIES 79
Message 1 of 80
yleesimon
187727 Views, 79 Replies

i am a student and downloaded the student version of AutoCAD Architecture 2010 from the student community website. i am running autocad and have been doing so for the past year on my Macbook Pro, via Bootcamp and VMWare Fusion 3.1 with Windows XP Professional, SP3.

i reinstalled AutoCAD Architecture per the instructions on this support thread: http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=15176093&linkID=9240657

upon reinstallation the software said that i reached my limit of activation so i contached authcodes@autodesk.com and they sent me a new activation code.  i entered the code and then received the attached image.  i've contacted autodesk multiple times now and they have only given me a new activation code and the error message still occurs.

has anyone come across the same problem and found a fix?  i feel like autodesk is not very helpful and i've recieved over 5 emails from different customer service reps.

Edited by
Discussion_Admin

79 REPLIES 79
Message 21 of 80
KMGRAPHIX
in reply to: philip.s

I just installed acad 2010 full commercial version and receiving the 0015.111. When using activation code. Also receiving message my serial number is not valid. Can I get some help activating this program? Thanks
Message 22 of 80
grace.liu
in reply to: KMGRAPHIX

Hi KMGRAPHIX ,

Welcome to the Community! 

Could you please send me a Private Message (click on my grace.liu profile name and then “Send this user a private message”) with your Serial Number, Request Code , your registration details and the screenshots of Error, I will help to check and find the solution for you.

Thanks,

Grace Liu

Message 23 of 80
EDS_15121472
in reply to: yleesimon

Tags (1)
Message 24 of 80
KMGRAPHIX
in reply to: EDS_15121472

Never got my acad 2010 activated or registered. Didn't get any satisfactory input from Autodesk. Now it is passed 30 day activation period. Really hoped I could use 2010 for my home business. Forced to go back to acad 2007. Not happy at all.

Sent from my iPad
Message 25 of 80
philip.s

Hi Kevin,

I was able to find your support case and wanted to point out that Autodesk products are available only through Authorized Autodesk Resellers or directly from Autodesk. As you have obtained the software from another source, I would strongly recommend returning it / requesting a refund, and purchasing from one of the avenues mentioned above.

As always we're here to help and please let me know if I can help clarify further.

Message 26 of 80
henein

Registration-Activation Error (0015.111)civil 3d 2031

Message 27 of 80
jessica.t
in reply to: henein

Hi henein!

For direct licensing assistance please contact our Activation and Registration department through our Contact Us page. Select your issue, topic, and then "I still need help" to pull up the associated chat options. Please be sure to include your serial number, product key, and request code if you have it. If you have any other questions please respond to this post. Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 28 of 80

Hi, i am in high school and i need revit and inventor pro t work, but i keep getting this error.
can you help

Message 29 of 80
jessica.t
in reply to: cowboy1997nerd

Hi @cowboy1997nerd,

To reach the Activation and Registration department via Chat for Licensing Help please take these steps:
1.    Visit http://knowledge.autodesk.com/contactus
2.    Select “Activation & Registration” or “License Management”
3.    Select appropriate subtopics from the pull-down menus.
4.    Select “I Still Need Help”  if you need personal assistance

If you have any other questions please respond to this post. Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 30 of 80
timmyo3153
in reply to: cowboy1997nerd

Re-install Direct X and see if that works.

Message 31 of 80
liezrat

go to this link. it will help
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sm4ucZLmTY

Message 32 of 80
jasonmoorehouse
in reply to: liezrat

Student, Had to reinstall Win7 due to a hardware failure and now I can't register it. I get an error 10 anderror (0015.111). I have had 2 autodesk reps send me the same activation code that was suppose to help, but did not. Any help?

Message 33 of 80

Did you receive it digitally or sent to you?
Message 34 of 80

It was emailed to me 2x

Message 35 of 80

any ideas?
Message 36 of 80

Did you purchase it as a download or did you receive a disk/usb stick?
Message 37 of 80

Ask for a different code.
Message 38 of 80
jasonmoorehouse

Does anyone knopw how to fix this its been over a week and still no solution

Message 39 of 80

I did and they sent to same one
Message 40 of 80

I also tried to uninstall it and re-install it still did not work

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report