Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Registered for trial Design Suite, DL'd DLM, but it doesn't launch

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
stevereno
340 Views, 3 Replies

Registered for trial Design Suite, DL'd DLM, but it doesn't launch

Hi, Went thru the process, gave my address, phone#, etc., 2x. Registered with the community couldn't find any identical issue. Tried downloading the DLM multiple times and still the DLM doesn't launch. I'm now asking for help to see if there is a simple fix to get the DLM working, but now I'm somewhat frustrated and wondering if I should continue to trail this software.

I use Firefox, not IE (and will not use IE). Have Windows7 8GB Ram, and over 100GB of HD space.

BTW: I filled out the pre download form 2x thinking that it didn't go thru the system, rebooted and checked to see if the DLM would work, but nothing. I ended up deleting the DLM and now I have not been able to find a link to re-install the DLM, so I'm out of ideas as to why DLM did'nt work... I also read that I can skip the DLM, but I never got that option, so if there is a place I can download the Design Suite for 64bit W7 that would probably be better then the DLM.

Any help appreciated.

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
camilo.lemos
in reply to: stevereno

Hi stevereno, 

You can download the trial of AutoCAD Design Suite Premium 2013 64 bits from the links below:

Part I

Part II

Let me know if this works for you please!

Camilo Lemos

Message 3 of 4
stevereno
in reply to: camilo.lemos

Hi Camilo, Thanks for the links... Downloading now and will update post shortly.

Message 4 of 4
stevereno
in reply to: stevereno

Camilo, I was able to DL and install. Thanks again for your fast response.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report