Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register Once giving "Your product cannot be registered in Canada. (7)"

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
ColinWoro
1465 Views, 4 Replies

Register Once giving "Your product cannot be registered in Canada. (7)"

Has anyone else experienced this? We're trying to get a network license working on our server here and cannot get our copy of ACAD LT 2013 to work with register once.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
philip.s
in reply to: ColinWoro

Hello Colin,

Did you purchase the license in the US or a different country by chance? If so that would explain the error.

I'd be more happy to look into this for you if you could send me a Private Message (click on my philip.s profile name and then "Send this user a private message") with your serial number + any relevant order info.

Message 3 of 5
ColinWoro
in reply to: philip.s

PM sent, it was the canadian autodesk store directly.

Message 4 of 5
QDI
Explorer
in reply to: ColinWoro

Hi there,

I have same problem with activating/registering AutoCAD 2013 LT.

"Your product cannot be registered in Canada (7)"

Product was purchased from autodesk estore, this is upgrade from 2009 and that one was from 2006.

Product is now installed by itself without 2006 or 2009. Obviously we have all serial numbers for previous versions.

Can someone help?

Message 5 of 5
philip.s
in reply to: QDI

So this issue is semi common with border towns and cities, which makes sense as your company is based out of Winnipeg.

The most direct solution is to contact our License Assistance Team, who can then facilitate the proper registration and or activation. As you're already here, I'd also be more than happy to help if you could please send me a Private Message (click on my philip.s profile name and then "Send this user a private message") with the serial number and confirmation of who the registered party should be (including email address).

Please accept as a solution if this fully resolves the issue, or reply with additional specifics if the problem persists.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report