Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding installation of Autocad 2004

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Concerned
3166 Views, 1 Reply

Regarding installation of Autocad 2004

Hi guys, I tried searching around but I find no problems similar to mind, so apologies if I am mistaken. I am trying to install Autocad 2004 in Windows 7 64 bit, but halfway through the installation will produce an error (See attachment). I was wondering if anybody know what is the problem; google search yields many website hosting suspicious links and the few legitimate ones are at a dead end too.

Thank you for your time. 

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
TravisNave
in reply to: Concerned

AutoCAD 2004 is a retired 32-bit application and is not supported on Windows 7 64-bit.  Only Autodesk 2010 products and newer are supported.  You should consider running Windows XP Mode on your Windows 7 workstation if the lease on your AutoCAD 2004 is still valid.  Good Luck!

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/virtual-pc/download.aspx

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report