Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding 123d Catch software..

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
GoldAnthroWolf
263 Views, 2 Replies

Regarding 123d Catch software..

Hello folks, since it's nigh impossible to get ahold of Autodesk through conventional means, ala PHONE or Email, I finally broke down and registered to leave a message on the forums.  

In a nutshell, me and my two colleuges are VERY interested in the 123d Catch software, however, due to the nature of what we're tryign to accomplish I can't really leave a FULL on message of what we're doing, disclosure, etc, blah blah.  I was wantign to contact someone directly in Autodesk to talk about the licencesing, terms, and all the legalities associated with FULLY utilizing 123D catch for this project we're working on, and, if there is any sort of 'standalone' version of this software, mostly cause of where we are located right now the internet is deplorable here, and we can't not effectively upload our project pictures/files in any great capacity, reducing our output/testing phase.

I was hoping I can be directed too, or someone higher up might catch this to try to adress these issues and questions I have.  We have already paid the $10 a month for the 'subscriber' version of 123D Catch, and it really didn't offer us anything different, and we do not need the Maker Bot with the $2000 package, so, we have quite a lot of qeustions that need to be answered that we can not get THE answers for, thank you.

---

Alan

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
drp281
in reply to: GoldAnthroWolf

have you tried contacting a reseller?
i would start there first
Message 3 of 3
GoldAnthroWolf
in reply to: drp281

I have, but the two people I had talked to themselves didn't know much about the program, nor a way to get a hold of them regarding this issue either.

?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alan

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report