Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reactivate Maya 2011 issue

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
387 Views, 1 Reply

Reactivate Maya 2011 issue

I have recently been at my wits end with maya 2011 as it kept unexpectedly closing while trying to create blend shapes. So I read in support that by uninstalling and reinstalling this would work and that I should do a complete clean install.

Well this is the problem, I have unistalled and reinstaled and it will not activate the software.

I have put in all the details correctly, and I go to activate the product and it says

Reactivation limit reached.

This is the first and only time I have reinstalled.

Can anyone tell me the procedure I need to go through to get it sorted as I need it as I am a 3d artist freelancer and this is my job.

I have sent a request for a reactivation code, but it says it could take 2 days.

Any help would be greatly appreciated?

details- running on Mac osx
          - Reactivation limit reached though first reinstall
          - Standalone license

if any more details are needed please ask.

Thank you

Helen Peacock

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
hashim.mundol
in reply to: Anonymous

Please try any of the manual method mentioned here

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/item?siteID=123112&id=5584421&linkID=9241177

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If my post answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution, so that others can find answers quickly!
For more tips & tricks: http://upandready.typepad.com

Hashim Mundol
Autodesk Product Support
Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report