Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2
sammey_jo09
221 Views, 1 Reply

Re-installation

Hello, I have the student version in one computer and since I can't access that computer, I transferred the installer to another computer. I tried using the same product key but it doesn't accept so I tried having the system regenerate another by clicking download but it still doesn't accept. Do I have to download the programs all over again for it to accept the product key?

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
philip.s
in reply to: sammey_jo09

sammey_jo09,

As long as you installed the appropriate software that matches your license information, the systems should accept your product key. Can you verify what program you are trying to install and match up your license info against our list of product keys? My thought is that either there is a typo when you entered your serial number / product key, you are using the wrong info, or you are installing the wrong software.

With that being said, educational licenses are allotted one activation and you would therefore need to have it manually activated via our Registration and Activation team (providing a serial number and corresponding request code), however you can't proceed to this step until the installation is complete.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report