Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re-installation of AutoCad Lt 2011 on new machine

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
scalesr1
180 Views, 1 Reply

Re-installation of AutoCad Lt 2011 on new machine

I am migrating on to a new laptop - I have a fully licenced installation of Autocad Lt 2011 which is registered.

I am moving on to a new laptop and want to reinstall the software - my problem is that I have no media to install it from (LOST).

I have my licence information in the application that still runs on my old (failing) laptop - Am I able to download the media for the installation and use my current licence?

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
TravisNave
in reply to: scalesr1

You will need to redownload the software or order replacement media from http://autodeskdocandmedia.com

You will then need to either use the license transfer utility to move the license from your old computer to the new one, or reactivate your software online or by calling Autodesk at 1-800-551-1490 to get a new activation code.  Activations are machine specific.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report