Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re-install trial version of AIM after re-installing Windows 7?

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
jeffmorris
285 Views, 5 Replies

Re-install trial version of AIM after re-installing Windows 7?

I had computer problems tonight and I have to do clean installation of Windows 7. How do I re-install AIM? I have 24 days left in the trial version of AIM. Will there be student version of AIM?

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
jeffmorris
in reply to: jeffmorris

PLEASE HELP ME!

Message 3 of 6
TravisNave

Relax Jeff.  I can only assume by your vague acronym that you want Autodesk Infrastructure Modeler.  You can find that trial download here.

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/download/item?siteID=123112&id=17193264

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 4 of 6
jeffmorris

I was not able to install AIM because my computer rebooted itself after running the setup program. I wish that there's a student version of AIM. I was able to install student versions of AutoCAD 2012 and 3DS MAX 2012. I don't have a real job and I work in the woodworking shop at a program for mentally handicapped people. Is it true that Autodesk products modify the MBR when they are installed? I found this out while checking the Autodesk forums.

Message 5 of 6
TravisNave

Yes, it does that so you can only run a trial once per machine.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 6 of 6
jeffmorris

Is there another program that is similar to AIM?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report