Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re-install on my new computer

8 REPLIES 8
Message 1 of 9
Terrakojima
553 Views, 8 Replies

Re-install on my new computer

I've purchased 2011 AutoCAD LT in 2010 and downloaded to my computer, but the laptop broke down so purchased a new laptop.  I need to reinstall the program to my new laptop.  How and where can I do that?

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9

Hi Terrakojima,

If you still have the CD, you can re-install it to the new PC. After which you would need to re-activate it. To do that, click here: http://autode.sk/526boW and choose Product Registration and Activation. Our Reg and Act team will assist you in generating the Activation Code.

If you no longer have the CD, reply back with your OS version (32 bit or 64 bit) and I will private message you the download link.

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 3 of 9

It is 64bit

Message 4 of 9
Terrakojima
in reply to: Terrakojima

Hi Joane,
Thank you for your reply.
My new laptop is 64bit.  I purchased and downloaded from Internet, so never received a CD. 
Please let me know how I can re-install.

Also, possible to receive a CD now?

Thank you

Message 5 of 9

Hi Terrakojima,

I will Private Message you the Download Link. If you want a DVD, please click here for more details: http://autode.sk/zRhHjg. Note that DVD requests for customers not on Active Subscription, comes with a fee.

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 6 of 9
Terrakojima

Thank you.  When can you private message me???

I haven't receive anything yet.

Thank you .

Message 7 of 9

Hi Terrakojima,

Link sent.

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 8 of 9
Terrakojima

Where do I retreat private message?
Message 9 of 9

Hi Terrakojima,

At the top portion of the Discussion Group Home Page, beside your name you will see a small envelope. Click on the envelope and it will show you all Private Messages received.

I have attached a screenshot for your reference.

Joane Bonghanoy

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report