Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2
Falconcs
130 Views, 1 Reply

Re-install of 2009

Help I had Autocad 2009 installed on my laptop, and it stopped functioning (Windows 7 home edition) So I decided to uninstall and re-install. now my laptop will not read the disk as in the drive, it has no problems with any other disk I can find. I have three licenses, and installed it on a new computer yesterday so is there something in the computer when you uninstall that does not allow you to install on that computer ever again? if so how do I fix it

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
TravisNave
in reply to: Falconcs

No. You can try sharing the drive over the network or copying it to your hard drive that way and installing locally. Keep in mind though that 2009 is not supported on Windows 7, so there is no guarantee it will work or continue to work.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report