Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Raster design 2005 and the Network Authorization wizard

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
142 Views, 2 Replies

Raster design 2005 and the Network Authorization wizard

does the Network Authorization wizard work with Raster Design 2005? I have tried to get a network license file and I keep getting an invalid serial number error, and it shows my product as Map 3D 2005.
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Kevin, Each application requires its own Network License Authorization Utility (NLAU). Raster Design 2005 does not offer this feature. If you add other Autodesk applications that do offer this feature, each NLAU will be listed separately in start programs. -- Jerry Milana, Autodesk Consulting "Kevin" wrote in message news:409a29b6$1_1@newsprd01... > does the Network Authorization wizard work with Raster Design 2005? I have > tried to get a network license file and I keep getting an invalid serial > number error, and it shows my product as Map 3D 2005. > >
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Thanks. "jerry milana" wrote in message news:409a694f$1_3@newsprd01... > Kevin, > > Each application requires its own Network License Authorization Utility > (NLAU). Raster Design 2005 does not offer this feature. If you add other > Autodesk applications that do offer this feature, each NLAU will be listed > separately in start programs. > -- > Jerry Milana, > Autodesk Consulting > > "Kevin" wrote in message > news:409a29b6$1_1@newsprd01... > > does the Network Authorization wizard work with Raster Design 2005? I > have > > tried to get a network license file and I keep getting an invalid serial > > number error, and it shows my product as Map 3D 2005. > > > > > >

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report