Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

REVIT 2015 issues for installing

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
steven.hesketh
395 Views, 5 Replies

REVIT 2015 issues for installing

so im trying to download the student version of revit 2015 onto my computer, the first time i tryied to download a next work failure error kept popping up. then i chatted with online support and they gave me another link to download revit 2015. this downloaded onto my computer but then prompted me find a program off the internet to open the file, the installer never opened. I went through requirements and my computer had all necessary requirements needed to download and install revit 2015. not sure whats going on here. need help

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
jessica.t
in reply to: steven.hesketh

Hi Steven,

Could you please provide an attachment of your installation log file so that we can have a closer look into the failure? Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 3 of 6
steven.hesketh
in reply to: jessica.t

i hope this is what u were looking for, see 3 attachments 

Message 4 of 6
jessica.t

Hi Steven,

I was hoping for the installation log file as listed in my link above. Perhaps try downloading from the Virtual Agent to see if that resolves the error. If not, please send the log file, the directions on how to retrieve it are in the link. Thanks!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 5 of 6
steven.hesketh
in reply to: jessica.t

that works thank you

Message 6 of 6
jessica.t

You're very welcome! Glad it worked out!

Jessica Thrasher

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report