Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Qualifyning for a student licence

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
jeroen_re
211 Views, 1 Reply

Qualifyning for a student licence

Currently I'm working a fulltime job at a company also using Autodesk product, but I don't have access to them myself.

I'm following a 2 year 4 hour a week college degree at a public college next to this job, for this degree I need to use Autocad to make the necessary drawings for my college projects.

I was wonder if I could apply for a student license for Autocad and install it on my company laptop so i can use is to make the drawings for my college project.

I've read the rules for the student license program but am not shore if this applies to my situation.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
rkmcswain
in reply to: jeroen_re

I don't see why not.

Be careful though and do not mix your student drawings in with your commercial work drawings.

Drawings created with or even touched by the EDU version will become "infected" (for lack of a better term) with a plot stamp identifying the drawing as an EDU version.

Now recently, Autodesk has removed the ability to detect or even plot the EDU stamp. But the drawing will still be infected and could show the plot stamp in older or future versions.

R.K. McSwain     | CADpanacea | on twitter

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report