Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 10
Anonymous
426 Views, 9 Replies

Product key numbers

I purchased autocad 2012 on the 22 March it is now 27 March and I am still waiting for my product key info, is it normal for this to take so long, i paid by credit card online and cant understand the delay

9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10
TravisNave
in reply to: Anonymous

Well, you purchased your product literally days before the 2013 release, so you can expect a slight delay.  Next time, consider using a Reseller. 

In the mean-time, if you purchased stand-alone, you can install as a trial and activate it once your serial number comes in.  If you purchased Subscription, you should create/login to your Subscription account at http://subscription.autodesk.com and you might be able to access your numbers there.  Also, under Subscription you will have access to 2013 once it has been released.

Good luck!

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 10
Anonymous

Travis

thanks

I have already used my 30day trial, so it looks like im stuck, I bought as a stand alone so it does not look good for me

Message 4 of 10
TravisNave

That sucks.  Since it is a new seat, there's not a lot I can do.  You're likely going to have to wait for Autodesk. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 5 of 10
bielskj

Hello pw24700,

Please send me a Private Message (click on my bielskj profile name, then "Send this user a private message") with your order number so I can research the issue you are having.

Lucio.Bielski
Front Desk Representative

Autodesk, Inc.

Message 6 of 10
Anonymous

Now April 2nd, still no joy , losing money now, beginning to feel like this is a scam, how can it take this long? its a joke, I feel like getting the police involved as it feels like theft. Any ideas anyone please 

Message 7 of 10
joane.bonghanoy

Hi pw24700,

I believe my colleague already asked you to Private Message the Serial Number. If you have not sent it yet, please Private Message me the following information:

- Email Address

- Order Number

- Serial Number

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 8 of 10
camilo.lemos

Hi pw24700,

Our e-Store team are looking into why your serial number and product key have not yet been registered in our system and have not been sent to you.

We have created a temporary serial number for you to use while this issue is resolved. I'll send you the serial number via private message here in the forums.

Thank you for your understanding and we do apologize for the delay in getting you your product information.

Camilo Lemos

Message 9 of 10
bielskj

Hello pw24700,

I sent you another private message.  Please take a look at it and let me know if you have any questions.

Lucio.Bielski
Front Desk Representative

Autodesk, Inc.

Message 10 of 10
camilo.lemos

Hi pw24700,

I'm replying to this thread to know if you have received the serial number sent by our E-Store team and if you have been able to activate it without any problems?

We apologize for the delay with getting you your serial number and we are taking all steps necessary to make sure this doesn't happen again in the future.

Please, let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Regards,

Camilo Lemos

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report