Installation & Licensing

tasrail
Message 1 of 3 (128 Views)

Product key and Serial don't match

128 Views, 2 Replies
08-29-2013 09:03 PM

I am installing AutoCAD 2012 LT, and I can install it fine.  But when I run it for the first time I get a tick next to serial, and a cross next to product key.  I have copied them exactly off the box.

Alumni
arlinpega.bibat
Message 2 of 3 (120 Views)

Re: Product key and Serial don't match

08-29-2013 10:32 PM in reply to: tasrail

Hi tasrail:

Could you please send your serial number and product key through private message?   (click on my arlinpega.bibat profile name and then "Send this user a private message") This is so that I may check further and see why the product is not letting you use the serial number.

Best Regards,

Arlin Bibat
tasrail
Message 3 of 3 (112 Views)

Re: Product key and Serial don't match

08-29-2013 11:41 PM in reply to: arlinpega.bibat

i have just sent you a PM

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Up & Ready Blog

Boldly Install, Configure and Deploy Autodesk Software.

AutodeskHelp Blog

Your one-stop shop for the latest solutions, breaking news, and behind the scenes access to the world of Autodesk support.

Connect with Us

Twitter

Pinterest

Blog

Youtube